Professional Level Trolling by Raquel vs Holly

Who do you blame for the lack of entertainment?

• Total voters
gunnar? That isn’t fair lol.

He hasn’t been in many bangers but there’s still way more boring fighters
Almost all of his fights are him spamming clinch and doing next to nothing. He is the least exciting fighter of all time imo

i was told lesbians would be entertaining
raquel is valium in human form

Holm is boring as shit unless you put her against an exciting fighter. Which Pennington is not. She also has an iron chin, making the chance of Holm landing a fight ending headkick near impossible.

Almost all of his fights are him spamming clinch and doing next to nothing. He is the least exciting fighter of all time imo

{<huh}

I can't think of any of his fights that have been as shit as most of Holm's UFC career. He has finished all but one of his wins.

The saddest part of all is that Aldrich vs Mazo was a decent scrap, and Roxanne's humiliation of Barber was glorious to watch.

Overall, the WMMA on this card was decent.
I know it's easy to say in retrospect but if the Modafferi v Barber fight had been the Co-main ....it would have been really a pretty GOOD co-main. It was entertaining, stuff happened, there was a knockdown, great grappling, good G&P....instead we got the Pennington/Holm snoozefest. And BOTH those people are super-nice people and I wish them both the best but that fight was freaking tedious.

Honestly, whatever the outcome of the Man Event, I think the participants (both supposedly company men...) should have gone 2 or 3 rounds to give people their moneys worth. I dunno. I cannot imagin paying for that card and having it SO top-heavy and then you get 40seconds. That like paying 5000dollars for a super-high-end hooker and lasting 40seconds. It cannot feel like good value (lol, I am just drawing a hypothetical analogy, trust me on that).

Last edited:
Holms ass looked like it was melting in there, give that old lady some longer shorts next time to cover up those chicken cutlets

Cut them both

In fact, cut the whole WMMA schtick now, it frickin sucks

Holly is the most boring fighter in MMA.

Raquel is also boring AF.

Don't care to see them fight ever again.
Now stop it there you sir. I won't stand by while you bad-mouth the woman that brought us head kicked Rousey.

Holly just permanently moved herself to Fight Night only

Pennington is Invicta bound

Let's be honest. You're a loser if you watched this fight and thought that there would be any entertainment from the pairing, at all.

I know it's easy to say in retrospect but if the Modafferi v Barber fight had been the Co-main ....it would have been really a pretty GOOD co-main. It was etertaining, stuff happened, there was a knockdown, great grappling, good G&P....instead we got the Pennington/Holm snoozefest. And BOTH those people are super-nice people and I wish them both the best but that fight was freaking tedious.

Honestly, whatever the outcome of the Man Event, I think the participants (both supposedly company men...) should have gone 2 or 3 rounds to give people their moneys worth. I dunno. I cannot imagin paying for that card and having it SO top-heavy and then you get 40seconds. That like paying 5000dollars for a super-high-end hooker and lasting 40seconds. It cannot feel like good value (lol, I am just drawing a hypothetical analogy, trust me on that).
Shit happens.

Masvidal almost finished Diaz in 40 seconds too.

Sometimes we get memorable wars, sometimes we don't. Can't fault Mcgregor for going for the kill.

That has to be one of the most worthless PPV cards in recent events. Even the last match was boring. First, no animosity between the two. Second, no action. The Pennington/Holm fight was almost unwatchable. How's that Co-main event? That should be pre lims.

I blame the UFC for putting that fight on the main card. Did anyone really expect anything different from it?

Do you think so?
She ate some bombs from Cyborg.
I mean maybe I’m over exaggerating but she does seem to do the chicken dance a lot
no one remembers because of how awesome the fight itself was but, Ronda dropped her and I remember Megan Anderson wobbling her a bit in the first exchanges
She always looks so fragile to me at least

The saddest part of all is that Aldrich vs Mazo was a decent scrap, and Roxanne's humiliation of Barber was glorious to watch.

Overall, the WMMA on this card was decent.

How much money did Pettis cost you? <Rodgers1>

Both put on boring fights consistently. Was as boring as expected, no idea what they were thinking slotting that into the co-main slot on a big card. Way to turn off potential new fans.

Back