Professional Fighters League- 2019 Season

What is the thinking behind the Siler play? That guy is terrible going against a UFC veteran
He has no TDD but a really tricky guard game and can hurt guys people striking. Kennedy got TKOd a few weeks ago so not sure how he'll look striking. Chances are he wrestles and tries to force a finish on the ground as he really needs the points now but being reckless like that grappling will leave him more open to Silers sub attempts and he could find himself in a rough spot.

What is the thinking behind the Siler play? That guy is terrible going against a UFC veteran

Is he really terrible? Look at his losses recently. Palmer x 2, Rabadanov, Harrison, and Dawodu. I honestly thought he beat Harrison, and that would have cashed at above +300. He's historically fairly underrated. Look at his wins as a dog. Most importantly, he's almost always a threat. I think he's become somewhat more easy to prepare for as most are prepared for his guillotine, but he's more dangerous standing than people give him credit for. I also don't feel Kennedy is really anything special that puts him above a mid-tier PFL guy. He'll likely be in grappling exchanges too which is where he'll be in danger.

Let's go ahead and get the circle jerk going. Also on Wade, Siler, and Harrison. The only other play that I've pulled the trigger on is Assuncao. Still looking into the others.
tenor.gif

We're doing garlic bread this time. I'm also on Harrison.

Is he really terrible? Look at his losses recently. Palmer x 2, Rabadanov, Harrison, and Dawodu. I honestly thought he beat Harrison, and that would have cashed at above +300. He's historically fairly underrated. Look at his wins as a dog. Most importantly, he's almost always a threat. I think he's become somewhat more easy to prepare for as most are prepared for his guillotine, but he's more dangerous standing than people give him credit for. I also don't feel Kennedy is really anything special that puts him above a mid-tier PFL guy. He'll likely be in grappling exchanges too which is where he'll be in danger.

Fight with the hands down, terrible defense, terrible striking, KO 5 time, no atletic, no strong, no power, last win is a DQ, but yeah he have heart, that sometimes is important.

Fight with the hands down, terrible defense, terrible striking, KO 5 time, no atletic, no strong, no power, last win is a DQ, but yeah he have heart, that sometimes is important.

He's had the same style forever. I agree that it's not appealing visually, but it's been pretty damn effective. Keep in mind it kept him in the UFC for 9 fights. It got him to the semis in PFL. I'm a bit worried about how much damage he can take at this point which is a factor. Regardless, I think he packs just as much power as Kennedy and I believe he's more of a sub threat.

I saw this elsewhere, Freddy Assuncao is not only coming off a three year layoff and ACL surgery last year, but he fractured his hand less than three months ago when he was originally supposed to make his PFL debut. So even though he is in the fighter with the better resume and maybe better skills, I have to take his opponent Gilpin who went the distance with champion Lance Palmer last bout and got a finish on the Contender Series before that.

I'm very underdog heavy for this event. I think almost all favs are overvalued here.

I'm very underdog heavy for this event. I think almost all favs are overvalued here.

Watching tape to take a stab on Bao with BIG dog odds, but, the guy is kind of trash fighting a good one.

Watching tape to take a stab on Bao with BIG dog odds, but, the guy is kind of trash fighting a good one.

Yes, he's very unlikely to win. I feel I can make a decent argument for the others that I haven't already mentioned. Palmer's opponent is no joke. Djiroun/Radzhabov looks 50/50 at worst (I actually favor Djiroun). Nate Andrews can probably make this fight close - something Magomedov has been doing way too much lately. Almeida was stung pretty badly by Siler before the guillotine. I could see him getting into exchanges with Petties.

Kennedy's style is very smothering. He is a young Fitch. Either Kennedy dominates with forward pressure grappling or loses the fight.
I bet Siler small to join the hive mind but I don't think he will win.

Yes, he's very unlikely to win. I feel I can make a decent argument for the others that I haven't already mentioned. Palmer's opponent is no joke. Djiroun/Radzhabov looks 50/50 at worst (I actually favor Djiroun). Nate Andrews can probably make this fight close - something Magomedov has been doing way too much lately. Almeida was stung pretty badly by Siler before the guillotine. I could see him getting into exchanges with Petties.
I like Loik. Showed well in defeat to a bit of a monster in Rashid. If you think it's 50-50 I understand your lean. But even at -175 I'm confident in him winning.

Kennedy's style is very smothering. He is a young Fitch. Either Kennedy dominates with forward pressure grappling or loses the fight.
I bet Siler small to join the hive mind but I don't think he will win.
On Kennedy. Concerned with the point system affecting his IQ but a wrestler is a wrestler. I assume he's going to default to what he knows will win the fight.

I am also on Loik. He has fast hands and can push the pace. He caught Rashid with some good strikes, but obviously Rashid is a master class striker and Loik pushing forward is fine for such a great counter attacker, however i dont see Djiroun having that much luck standing or on the ground. Loik in his previous fights always takes his opponents down and has good ground n pound. He is very strong for this weight class and dont see the frenchman being able to withstand the takedowns or the aggresion from Loik. I took a stab at -140.

I probably would not play him now, but i am comfortable in him taking this one.

A few books opened 2018 lightweight champion Natan Schulte around -375 vs Jesse Ronson. His late substitution opponent Ronson did not want to fight him and had his manager try to get a 3 point walkover for his original opponent Carlao Silva missing weight or to fight Silva anyway even with the weight miss and try to gain bonus points rather than face Schulte, but PFL told him no dice, take the switched fight or don't fight at all. So with the style matchup plus the fact that he is shook means I like Schulte even at -375 to win 1 unit and in a parlay with big favorite Rashid Magomedov too.

WTF Siler at +475 now. Welcome to the "juice era".

Wade
Loik
Harrison
Almeida
Assuncao
Palmer/Kennedy
Magomedov/Islam/Natan

PFL 5 Risk $2,475.00

Chris Wade (+210) vs Akhmed Aliev $200.00 for $420.00
Chris Wade (+207) vs Akhmed Aliev $100.00 for $207.00
Chris Wade (+202) vs Akhmed Aliev $100.00 for $202.00

Alex Gilpin (-165) vs Freddie Assuncao $330.00 for $200.00

Steven Siler (+190) vs Jeremy Kennedy $100.00 for $190.00

Natan Schulte (-365) vs Jesse Ronson $365.00 for $100.00

Andre Harrison (+100) vs Movlid Khaybulaev $200.00 for $200.00
Andre Harrison (-120) vs Movlid Khaybulaev $240.00 for $200.00

Peter Petties (+160) vs Alexandre Almeida $100.00 for $160.00

Loik Radzhabov (-145) vs Ylies Dijiroun $290.00 for $200.00

Parlay:
Natan Schulte (-375) vs Jesse Ronson + Rashid Magomedov (-650) vs Nate Andrews $450.00 for $207.69

Only went with 1 play.

2u on Loik Radzhabov at -140 to profit 1.42u

what site do u guys use for O/U for PFL fights my site doesent have it

and i found a stream but there is a stupid movie playing any of you guys have a stream?

Back