Professional Fighters League- 2019 Season

Russian 10-8 round 1; Harrison 10-9 round 2 maybe?

I am so surprise that Harrison is 21-1. Don't his opponent just have to punch air to out volume Harrison?

It's customary to announce who got what scores in a split decision Lilian Garcia! So unprofessional. What do you expect from a former WWE announcer?

My favorite is calling a fight between a Dagestani and a guy from Trinidad and Tobago a "classic Russia vs. USA match-up!"

Also, wasting money on a horrendous but expensive commentator like Garcia is further evidence that the PFL is a money-laundering scheme.

Majority draw?

Lol the first wasn’t a 10-8?

Fight should’ve been stopped

Harrison was out of it

I had already given up on Harrison after the first round so I'm pretty content with the draw.

Nevermind the fact that the fight should have been scored 29-27 Khaybulaev.

What the fuck is up with the judge who scored it 29-28 Harrison? Should be fired immediately.

Majority draw, money back at least on Harrison. Feel lucky to get away with that.

Harrison bettor got lucky, any other ref might stop the fight. Than Harrison get round 3 for defending the td ....wtf.

I may have underestimated Ronson here. He might have won round 1.

Ronson isn't bad but he's fighting like a complete idiot.

I'll consider that another lucky break if Schulte gets that decision with two rounds of judo tosses.

I think Siler R1, but could go either way.

Yea these rds would be clear for siler if not for the late tds

Dunno how judges will score this

PFL is all about td. You can coast for first 4 min, than land a td or defend a td last min will win you the round.

PFL's stats at the bottom are awful. Kennedy 16 arm strikes thrown... lol

Shocked that was unanimous for Kennedy. Yves and Randy both seemed disappointed

Back