Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

First PFL 2 line came out on 5D. Luiz Firmino is a tough test for Will Brooks to break his three fight skid to get bounced out of the UFC in this main event spot. I'll take a unit on Buscape at +305.

I'm taking a stab on Ramsey Nijem at +145 vs WSOF veteran Brian Foster too.

Short notice replacement Efrain Escudero weighs in at 162 pounds for his lightweight bout with Jason High. Tempting to bet Efrain at +180 with that much of a weight advantage.

Short notice replacement Efrain Escudero weighs in at 162 pounds for his lightweight bout with Jason High. Tempting to bet Efrain at +180 with that much of a weight advantage.
1 unit at +210 for me.

Added another .25 unit at +225.

Yep I did .75u at +225. I favor High but odds too wide and with the size edge, Efrain should be competitive here.

Yep I did .75u at +225. I favor High but odds too wide and with the size edge, Efrain should be competitive here.
Efrain did not look chubby or out of shape during the weigh in. +225 is a steal.

So no odds for chris wades fight? Only main card fights have odds wtf this ain’t bellator

Royalpanda have all 13 fights, can vouch for their legitness.

Going 1u each for now and will be watching these lines closely.

1u Firmino @+281
1u Escudero @+208
1u Nijem @+242

Royal Panda Prelim Odds

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.44.04 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-06-21 at 9.44.04 AM.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 13
Watley/Tavares is probably the best fight on this card.

Played Markes -260 and Foster -185, OC sucks and Nijem too fragile.

Anyone know what time this starts at tonight? Really enjoyed the card 2 weeks ago.

Back