Professional Fighters League- 2018 Season

Jim are you risking your whole br this weekend? I see you got 50 units on crawford 15 on pfl and i assume 20 to 25 units on ufc?
I don't use one unit equals 1%. I call 1u= $100 for convenience since I started that way even though I bet bigger than I did a few years ago. Both my dollar bankroll and Bitcoin bankroll have grown a lot in the last few years with my not taking withdrawals. My dollar bankroll alone across several online books would be about 200 units and my Bitcoin bankroll if I want to call it that is significantly bigger than even that if I actually put it all into play.

Bullshit standup. Fuck Dan Miragliotta. That just cost me a lot of money.

I'd have been pissed if I was on Alencar. I've actually benefited from both questionable ref decisions (not stopping Siler's fight and this standup).

Ha ha I haven't been watching. Had a bunch of other stuff to do. Siler +620!!! I'm way behind everyone else but...YES!!!!!

Is facebook the only way to watch this? Because there are only 660 people watching on FB. Would be horrible ratings if it's not also on tv anywhere

Is facebook the only way to watch this? Because there are only 660 people watching on FB. Would be horrible ratings if it's not also on tv anywhere
5,600 people are watching on Facebook, at least from what I can see.

1 more Facebook fight, then the main card is on NBC Sports Network. Same channel WSOF used to be on.

5,600 people are watching on Facebook, at least from what I can see.

1 more Facebook fight, then the main card is on NBC Sports Network. Same channel WSOF used to be on.
Weird, here it says:
Schermafbeelding 2018-06-08 om 02.02.26.png

I don’t see the odds on 5dimes anywhere, don’t see them in mma under fighting section. Am I blind or did they get taken down?

Back