Professional carpet cleaning

Anybody ever had they carpets professionally cleaned before?

How much do I need to move all my stuff around in prepation. While they fuck with my things on the floor or work around them or...?
Depending on certain factors they can usually get it looking like new.

carpet is a sponge for germs and disease.
hardwood floors with rugs here and there.
pets and kids make it even worse.
replace often.

Replace the rugs or pets and children?

giphy.gif

Most of the world is covered in carpet, and one day, Sunshine Carpet Cleaners will clean all of it.

I had them come once and they tried to get me to join a cult

Whenever I have any problems with carpets, I call the same company, and they fix the problem, even the same day if it's urgent.
I do the same thing. It's easier, and you don't have to worry that you'll spoil the carpet somehow while trying to fix the issue by yourself. Once I thought that I can do it without outside help. Guess what? I had to pay twice to the carpet repair company because I added additional work to the guys to restore the carpet. Instead of removing several spots, I changed the color to half of my carpet using the wrong detergents. Well, I just used everything I could find with the description "for carpets". I even thought that nothing could be done to return its usual color. I was lucky that the guys (rapidcarpetrepairs.com.au) managed to fix it.

Last edited:

How much do I need to move all my stuff around in prepation. While they fuck with my things on the floor or work around them or...?

Yeah you would want to move all your stuff out of the room if possible, it takes a while for the carpet to dry all the way.

Be very careful bro, I got burnt badly and am still, 4 years after, looking for the motherfucker who screwed me over and ruined my carpet. I won't die before I get that cunt.

Back