Professional carpet cleaning

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody ever had they carpets professionally cleaned before?

How much do I need to move all my stuff around in prepation. While they fuck with my things on the floor or work around them or...?

Carpet is for poor people

While I’m on my next vacation in October I’m having all my flooring redone with calacatta marble. Almost 2000 square footage.

Get rid of the carpet, peasant.

But in all seriousness - I’m sure you can rent a profession carpet cleaner vacuum for cheap at pretty much anywhere. Carpet holds a lot of dirt and bacteria - it’s a great investment to install even laminate flooring if you have the means. And you’d probably want to move everything off the ground while it’s done.

Last edited:
Lose the nasty dandruff ridden rugs bro. Your sinuses will thank you.

You need to move everything to one side of the room. Then after that dries move it to the other side, then you can move it back to how you had it

Some may do it for you, others don't.

I would suggest moving as much stuff out of the room as possible and moving the rest to once side. once they are finished the main area move the stuff over and get them to clean the other side of the room.

If you decide to tackle it yourself and rent a machine do not use to much detergent (the stuff is strong and it makes your carpet crusty and hard). Also run fans when you are done to help drying.

For starters, you can stop wearing shoes inside. Only neanderthals do that. Bringing all the piss and shit from outside into the house. Ugh.

carpet is a sponge for germs and disease.
hardwood floors with rugs here and there.
pets and kids make it even worse.
replace often.

How the fuck does a thread from 15 months ago with only 6 replies get bumped?!!!

I had it done on brand new carpet and pretty sure the cleaning process greatly lightened the original color.

Carpet is for poor people

While I’m on my next vacation in October I’m having all my flooring redone with calacatta marble. Almost 2000 square footage.

Get rid of the carpet, peasant.

But in all seriousness - I’m sure you can rent a profession carpet cleaner vacuum for cheap at pretty much anywhere. Carpet holds a lot of dirt and bacteria - it’s a great investment to install even laminate flooring if you have the means. And you’d probably want to move everything off the ground while it’s done.

This guy was not wrong.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/im-livid.4149732/

when I hire the workers to come vacuum, for some reason the ladies start taking off their clothes

maybe im calling the wrong service?

In the past I've had my carpets done professionally. I'd need to prepare the rooms to be done before the cleaning guy arrived. Costs were decent and the carpets would look nice afterwards.

Now I own my own carpet cleaner. It's worked out well for me.

Back