Media Prochazka was supposed to fight with Krylov on FN180 but...

Tokoloko

Czech MMA on the rise!
@purple
Reaction score
By recent Czech interview, UFC offered to Prochazka short notice match with Krylov (FN 180) and Jiri accepted but unfortunately Krylov and his team is "not interested"

Krylov_Prochazka_FINAL-768x768.jpg

Martin Karaivanov(main coach and manager of Prochazka) talks about Krylov fight offer -

“The match until the end of the year is uncertain. However, Jiří wants to fight by the end of the year, so we said to ourselves that we would simply risk it and take this fight. We believed that we would win, but his team just said no, that they are not interested in fight with Prochazka.”

Recent ENG interview with Jiri

0:29 UFC 251 memories
0:58 Beginnings and background
1:49 favorite fighter now/then
3:31 Empty arenas
5:08 Next opponent
5:50 Training/Preparation
7:30 Philosophy

Hmmm, curious to see what Krylov’s side has to say about this.

Jiri is great, but certainly very hittable and I don’t think it would’ve been a lopsided matchup at all.

Don’t blame Krylov. He’s going home from that fight in a body bag.

I dont blame him and think he'd lose but I dont think he thinks that. He just wanted a camp based on that big a threat.

Krylov might've gotten a decision, he's alright against flashy guys, as proved by the WalkerGOAT fight. Prichoska may have dodged an L here.

Czech MMA is dying

Jiri seems to cherrypick but he's weird about it.
I remember him refusing Santos to take an "easier" fight in Volkan

Jiri needs to work on his defense. too hittable to become champ.

This guy went to decision with Johnny Walker... Of course he's scared of Johnny Walker 2.0

Jiri seems to cherrypick but he's weird about it.
I remember him refusing Santos to take an "easier" fight in Volkan
Not really, Jiri wanted to fight Santos but Karaivanov didnt let him accept,he was worried about octagon jitters cuz Jiri was fighting for 5 years in ring....

BTW Jiri didnt say anything about Krylov ... it was manager of Jiri

Good thing that Krylov turned down this fight otherwise he would have been the first death in the UFC. It would have been absolutely horrifying to watch...

Back