problems with myozene

seau45

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
i recently started taking myozene 2 weeks ago and i have been noticing that i have had diarrhea ever since.anyone else try this product?

Why are you taking it? What are your goals and what is it supposed to do to help you with those goals?

Why are you taking it? What are your goals and what is it supposed to do to help you with those goals?

I bet he takes it for it's trademarked Insullinotropic/Anabolic blend. 30 grams of sugar too. He is getting JACKED!!

I always continue taking things that give me diarrhea, seems like the logical thing to do no?

I always continue taking things that give me diarrhea, seems like the logical thing to do no?

Diarrhea is really just a test of heart. Do you want to be a fighter or not?

I think perhaps a cost/benifit analysis of buying an overpriced supplement that causes you to shit water for two weeks straight may be in order.

i am taking it for the protein/creatine/amino acids blend, however i now realize i can make my own much cheaper.i guess i'll just finish it

you got the shits cause of the creatine mono in it, i like the product but yeah is over priced even for me

should i cut down on the dosage? i took creatine before in a product called synthatrex which was basically sugars plus creatine and it didnt bother me but i took it preworkout and separate from whey

Back