Probably the best and most relevant modern Xmas song...

pinoy wrestler

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...or, "Certainly the best..."

A peaceful and meaningful Christmas, everyone. (And, "merry" would be a great bonus.)

So this is Christmas and what have you done,
Another year over, a new one just begun.

And so this is Christmas, I hope you have fun,
The near and the dear ones, the old and the young.

A very merry Christmas and a happy New Year
Let's hope it's a good one without any fears.

And so this is Christmas for weak and for strong,
The rich and the poor ones, the road is so long.

And so happy Christmas for black and for white
For the yellow and red ones let's stop all the fights.

Let's hope it's a good one without any fear.

And so this is Christmas and what have we done
Another year over, a new one just begun.

And so happy Christmas we hope you have fun
The near and the dear ones, the old and the young.

Let's hope it's a good one without any fear.

War is over if you want it, war is over now.

- John Lennon

An eye for an eye, will make us all blind.
- Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:
Happy Christmas by John Lennon is a great song.

I really like All I want for Christmas is You by Michael buble.

Thank you Based God for providing the real best and relevant modern Christmas song #rare

that song is as overrated as imagine. Lennon was a fraud and Chapman is my hero

that song is as overrated as imagine. Lennon was a fraud and Chapman is my hero

What pisses me off most about Lennon was how he constantly bitched about his parents abandoning him and yet he was a horrible deadbeat father himself.

The best way to judge a man's character is by how he treats his family. A millionaire rock star who abandons his wife and kid so he can do drugs and get on TV has little character.

Its easy to write fluffy words about peace and love but its another thing to actually put into action the noble things you say. Lennon, like the majority of rock stars, was a selfish, drug addicted hippy who only did was what best for himself.

I enjoy some of his songs but I just can't understand the undying worship this guy gets.

I can't understand the devotion most rock-stars get considering how the majority of them are selfish, pretentious pricks who write a bunch of noble words but don't actually do anything they write about.

Last edited by a moderator:
What pisses me off most about Lennon was how he constantly bitched about his parents abandoning him and yet he was a horrible deadbeat father himself.

The best way to judge a man's character is by how he treats his family. A millionaire rock star who abandons his wife and kid so he can do drugs and get on TV has little character.

Its easy to write fluffy words about peace and love but its another thing to actually put into action the noble things you say. Lennon, like the majority of rock stars, was a selfish, drug addicted hippy who only did was what best for himself.

I enjoy some of his songs but I just can't understand the undying worship this guy gets.

I can't understand the devotion most rock-stars get considering how the majority of them are selfish, pretentious pricks who write a bunch of noble words but don't actually do anything they write about.

Sometimes, you just have to separate the message from the preacher, just to appreciate -- and even learn -- from the former...We all make mistakes, don't we? Merry Xmas. ;)

Sometimes, you just have to separate the message from the preacher, just to appreciate -- and even learn -- from the former...We all make mistakes, don't we? Merry Xmas. ;)

You speak words of truth and wisdom!

To be fair to Mr. Lennon, I do have a 4-Disc John Lennon Box Set and a greatest hits CD. He wrote some incredible songs.

I use to worship rock stars when I was a teenager. I remember being obsessed with Eddie Vedder and Axl Rose when I was younger. As you get older, you realize that musicians are also human, all too human. These days I just listen to the music and don't pay too much attention to the personal lives of the musicians.

Once in awhile, I like to hate on musicians just because its fun to bitch about things.

Merry Xmas.

Back