Rules:

1. Don't be a twat
2. Repeat Step 1
3. I have the largest arms in the PWD

Mascot:

b5fae4fbbbef5ae10db21d6373c31ecb.jpg

Theme:

5362360+_b3a0fca47ae25105908fca31e951b495.gif

Minotauro the type of ***** who leaves a fight to get his boyz, come back and still get his ass kicked.

Randy "Macho Man" savage was inducted into the WWF HoF today.

Rex is the type that pouts and takes selfies in the bathroom half-naked.

-A WWE fan was reportedly removed from today's WrestleMania Axxess event after he scaled the Elimination Chamber and sat on the top shouting "boo Reigns on Sunday".
WWE Superstar Fandango who was signing autographs at the time took his phone out to take a photo. Some reports note that the fan was arrested.

bfI9YEE.jpg

Today I met / got pics with
Bray Wyatt
Goldust
Ron Simmons
Mizdow
R truth
Kane
Hacksaw Jim Dugan
Big e and Xavier
Was a great

-A WWE fan was reportedly removed from today's WrestleMania Axxess event after he scaled the Elimination Chamber and sat on the top shouting "boo Reigns on Sunday".
WWE Superstar Fandango who was signing autographs at the time took his phone out to take a photo. Some reports note that the fan was arrested.

bfI9YEE.jpg

Got to be impressed that he got his neckbeard ass up there.

This is why I have such disdain for people like that. If they want to boo someone, boo them. Don't try to drum up support and organise shit.

Watching the Hall of Fame, that Connor The Crusher thing kicked me right in the feelings.

Randy "Macho Man" savage was inducted into the WWF HoF today.

[YT]IEZg48d6USo[/YT]

He will be with you when it happens. The past and the present and the future all at one time.

Wherever you go, He will be with you. He will always be with you. When you come home at night, while you're taking a shower, when you're making love to your wife. The moon. The stars. Val Venis. Kevin "Pluto" Nash. Perry Sa-turn!

Looking down, covering all bases, even while you're on the john.

Forever.

'Cause the Match-o Man is eternal.

Omnipotent.

Freak out! Freak out! Ohhh yeeeah!

Approve of the new OP

There are rumors that Batista is being kept in a very secured location. He's most likely to interfere the main event and cost Seth Rollins his MITB contract. It will be a slow build for an ultimate MMA-style match at WM32 with Brock Lesnar.

The battle of athleticism and endurance.

I'm debating watching Mania live or on DVR tomorrow. Either way plenty of beer will be involved. Live means staying up very late and generally I don't like that unless my gf and/or drugs are involved.

I'm not sleeping, gonna watch it live. Fuck PHT. I'm playing with Americuns on Steam anyways. Fuck it. I'm ready. 4 packs of cigarettes, gonna order pizza tomorrow, lots of Coke Zeros. I'm ready.

Back