Pro Wrestling Discussion 152

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hedging on getting the Network.

I am looking foward to this show admittedly mostly due to my interest in what the crowd will be like and what WWE's reaction to it will be. Most of the matches should be solid or even quite good, though I am slightly dreading the Cena/Wyatt match. The Bryan/Steph segment will hopefully be good too, though Brie will be involved.

You guys are watching Payback? Pffffttt. HBO's Sunday prime time schedule is a lot better.

HBO Go solves all that shit.

That was actually fairly entertaining.

Watching PB tonight and GOT tomorrow. Read the books so I know how the fight ends between the Red Viper and Mountain...

Watching PB tonight and GOT tomorrow. Read the books so I know how the fight ends between the Red Viper and Mountain...

I just got caught up on the series today. Can't wait to watch the new episode after payback

Payback predictions

El Torito pins Hornswoggle, loses his hair.

BNB defeats RVD with a Bullhammer.

Sheamus defeats Cesaro in a very good back in forth match.

Paige submits Alicia Fox

Big E defeats Rusev by DQ when Rusev refuses to let go of The Accolade. Truth, Kofi, Woods come to the rescue.

Bray Wyatt doesn't answer the 10 count, the monster in Cena is finally unleashed.

Shield defeats Evolution with Roman Reigns being the sole survivor.

This sounds pretty close to what I'm thinking. As long as cena snaps in order to win then bray wins too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back