Social Pro Trump lawyer Lin Wood says no aircraft fragments found at 9-11 sites.

MicroBrew

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
This guy went from representing Nicolas Sandman of Covington Catholic school / Lincoln Memorial fame to fighting in support of Trump's election fraud claims. I don't recal if Trump actually paid / officially hired him.

Now he is claiming no planes struck any of the 9-11 sites. How does a lawyer go from settling a high profile cases against established media to pusing nutty theories?

From the pro Trump Washington Examiner
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...no-plane-fragments-found-at-9-11-target-sites

On Friday he told a crowd in Georgia:

"Many people in the country want to hear it. We ALL need to hear it and face it. We must face the TRUTH, the good, the bad, and the ugly," Wood wrote in the Telegram post. "The TRUTH about 9/11 is ugly."

Wood alleged the Pentagon "got hit by a missile" and said, "There were no plane fragments found at any of the sites — New York, Pennsylvania, the Pentagon." Wood suggests that the footage from the incident is fabricated, despite evidence of plane wreckage from the WTC attacks existing in the New York State Museum and evidence of wreckage from the Flight 93 crash in Pennsylvania.

https://news.yahoo.com/lin-wood-claims-no-plane-202900650.html

Well that's just ridiculous lol everybody saw the planes . The question isn't about planes hitting , it's how the buildings fell and how those planes managed to fly off course in the most secure airspace in the world to get there.

I think there are legitimate questions surrounding the Pentagon, as what little visual evidence they provided does not look like a plane. Also, why is there such little visual evidence of the crash, considering the vast amount of cameras in the area? What we do have, shows an object about 20-30 feet off the ground flying in a straight line towards the Pentagon. I'm no pilot, but I can't imagine flying a commercial airliner in such a way would be easy. Nose dive, straighten out, and smash into the side of the building at a perfect 90 degree angle. Seems...rather difficult to pull off with a plane that size.

Tougher sell on the towers, though.

Well I should hope not 20 years later.

th

I don’t understand how people can be so ignorant.

Yahoo reeks of desperation.. he probably likes pro trump Tom Brady too and went to a pro trump country concert …

The question isn't about planes hitting , it's how the buildings fell and how those planes managed to fly off course in the most secure airspace in the world to get there.

No, those questions have also been addressed tens of thousands of times.

In exhaustive detail.

Most people have questions about the official story as it relates to the pentagon (rightfully so). If that official story has holes then we logically question the rest of the story, no?

Sure looks like some kind of plane in the videos of New York...

Most people have questions about the official story as it relates to the pentagon (rightfully so). If that official story has holes then we logically question the rest of the story, no?

Sure looks like some kind of plane in the videos of New York...
No different than Dinosaurs on a Hill in Jurrasic Park. The half a million crisis actors who played a role and kept everything quiet. Look into it. All of the people who gave testimony about 9-11 were killed by the Clintons.

Look, if David Copperfield can walk through the Great Wall of China, anything is possible.

Back