Pro Sports Lab: Conor McGregor is elite of the elites [We NEVER see skills like his!]

Reminds me of Deadliest Warrior where they'd give the guys 1-2 swings with their preferred weapon and apply that directly to testing. One team gets a single sloppy swing and their entire army dies by extrapolation.

Oh, and the #1 thing that killed Spartans was arrows. ARROWS! So the shield wall of guys behind giant bronze Frisbees is primarily killed by the very thing the shield wall completely stops. Sure science show, sure.

STFU, Elite level soccer (Champions League) is 1000x more entertaining than your boring NFL games where the action is interrupted every 5 seconds and the games last more than 3 hours.

While the action is sporadic in NFL games, it is completely lacking in soccer. If you took an entire season of champions leagues games, you might find enough interesting plays to compete with a single NFL game between basement dwellers.

the doubters are doubting the scientists now in the name of Mcgoat LOL

Conor bless

While the action is sporadic in NFL games, it is completely lacking in soccer. If you took an entire season of champions leagues games, you might find enough interesting plays to compete with a single NFL game between basement dwellers.

Preppie basher, you make a below average post,as I have done in the past, to get my post count up. I know you think Kelly Hill from the MTV show Slednecks could beat Daniel Payne from the MTV show Caged, but you are entitled to your own opinion.

If the rest of the world had socialized sports and free access to pads, ice rinks, etc., they would all be playing American football and hockey. They would recogonize how much better it is than playin soccer. And if we could shun this negative light on concussions and focus on the things that matter (sports cars and nailing women) Americans would still want their children in American football and hockey. Instead the pussification of the world is on the major up trend and I don't like it. Not one bit.

Here we are on an mma forum discussing a soccer. Which absolutely sucks!

Calm down tough Alpha guy. If soccer is (by far) the most popular sport in the world then there is a reason for it.

I think you hate so much soccer only because the MLS is a joke and because the US national team will never win any important competition.

How much did Uncle Dana pay them to post these lies?

Duh Zuffa paid a lot to have him tested, what do you think they're going to say "Oh he's trash"

Duh Zuffa paid a lot to have him tested, what do you think they're going to say "Oh he's trash"

Of course not I just wanna know how much they paid for it to get this far, where they are proclaiming him to be elite of the elite even though he's most likely the next Roger Huerta.

F1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> greater than soccer, football and hocky put together. MMA and racing is all you need.

Not even the sheeple will believe this. They could've just as easily have done somethign a bit more professionally.

Is this that same shit show which has gone on in yeats

I laughed reading this article; maybe you will, too:

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html

That article is so full of shit.

I have no great love for what you americans call "soccer" but I'm afraid the USA are in the minority here. The rest of the world love the game. Its speaks volumes that the only people who play football, basketball and baseball are the americans, everyone else just yawns when the 85th "time out" of the game kicks in!

I have no great love for what you americans call "soccer" but I'm afraid the USA are in the minority here. The rest of the world love the game. Its speaks volumes that the only people who play football, basketball and baseball are the americans, everyone else just yawns when the 85th "time out" of the game kicks in!

I'm not American and I'm actually like Joe Rogan on this topic, to the extent I don't give a flying fuck about any sport other than MMA. I have no conviction about other sports - they and soccer are all trash to me. It was just an article I found funny.

You probably want to address that other guy.

Do you understand just how many people globally play basketball? Seriously, you're making yourself look like a fool.

I'm not American and I'm actually like Joe Rogan on this topic, to the extent I don't give a flying fuck about any sport other than MMA. I have no conviction about other sports - they and soccer are all trash to me. It was just an article I found funny.

You probably want to address that other guy.

yeah sorry, wasn't intended as a dig at you personally.

Do you understand just how many people globally play basketball? Seriously, you're making yourself look like a fool.

Do you know how many people globally don't give a flying fuck about basketball? people play american football here in the UK, there was a game at wembley not so long ago - it sold out, but that was probably the entire fanbase of the UK and some of europe in that stadium.

They're opening up a professional sports lab facility in my area too! It's gonna be near the local fireworks stand.

f5966433.jpg

world_baseball_classic_2012_2013_japan.jpg

侍ジャパン!

Back