Pro gamer dumps ‘world’s sexiest weathergirl’ for more ‘Call of Duty’

Censor is into dick.

He had a chance to hit this too. Some drama ensued so the guy had a tech dig up old texts between them to publicly show his followers that he wasn't a liar.

b5c44d394d40f23e1f68cbe157d6c421.jpg

I'd be okay with being labeled a liar.
God his threshold for an acceptable ass must be sky high.

God his threshold for an acceptable ass must be sky high.
when youre among the top 5 CoD players in the country, you best believe you can be choosy with all the poontang thrown your way. Should've played more CoD instead of going to school.

when youre among the top 5 CoD players in the country, you best believe you can be choosy with all the poontang thrown your way. Should've played more CoD instead of going to school.

I'm pretty good at hole.io

Where's my sexy Latina weather lady gf

Smart man. He hit it. Mission accomplished. If he can get with that there is plenty more.

He was making that much scratch playing video games huh? I know some of the those YouTubers make bank, didn't know any of the video game nerds did too.
If anything they make more bank because they also are on Twitch (paid subscribers, sponsors and donations) and can do esports for money. Also gaming content is less likely to get demonetized vs a lot of the other content on YouTube.

That's the kind of thing that will make dude stay up at night smoking and drinking in his 30s, saying "dafuq was I thinking?????"

Prob bored with the pussy and mediocre sex hot girls generally give.

Saw a pic of him, he actually looks like he goes to the gym and stays in shape. Very confused by this since he’s a pro gamer

lmao @ playing video games instead of fucking hot chicks.

Fucking hot chicks and playing games > Relationship and playing games

Why would this mean he stops fucking and why stay with a possible gold digger?

Just another NPC ho. There will always be another next hottest.

There will still be simps out there who think he made a mistake getting rid of her.

For whatever reason, no matter how much fame, money and status a dude builds up for himself, some people out there still think a woman is on par with all that just for being hot

<{cruzshake}>

Thread fails for not posting pics of world’s hottest weather girl.

There will still be simps out there who think he made a mistake getting rid of her.

For whatever reason, no matter how much fame, money and status a dude builds up for himself, some people out there still think a woman is on par with all that just for being hot

<{cruzshake}>

In my whole life I find these Blue Pillers to be more destructive for other general men like us who went MGTOW. Truth to be told, This SIMPs are way more dangerous than the Feminists for our well being.

In my whole life I find these Blue Pillers to be more destructive for other general men like us who went MGTOW. Truth to be told, This SIMPs are way more dangerous than the Feminists for our well being.
Just because I'm not a simp doesn't mean I'm MGTOW

This thread isn't catered towards SIMPs.
How is appreciating a nice piece of ass being a simp? I'd argue that spending money or compromising your values for ass is simp behavior but enjoying a nice booty? Pffff..

Cliffs: (i skipped throughout the vid)

had a lot of fun with her
says she turned on him when she found out how much he made, and wanted his money he made from his youtube video (he didn't give her any though)
he paid for everything though, made sure she had everything she needed, paid for her english classes etc.
he bought her a car.
he partially blames social media for the break up, among other things.
next time he has a girlfriend he will be careful about putting everything out there.
says looks aren't everything. and you see people for who they really are when you live with them.
he wasn't happy in the relationship after a while
he says she was great though. and doesn't wanna throw her under the bus by making this video

Back