PRO FC 9 result (Will Chope vs Moon Ki Bum) *SPOILERS*

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Do not have the full card results, but just as I predicted Moon Ki Bum defeated Will Chope.

From what I have been told he dominated other than a close guillotine choke by Chope in the 1st round.

Moon Ki Bum has some serious potential. He is one of DHK's proteges and fights out of TEAM MAD. He's the next great FW from Korea imo. Well rounded and aggressive with power in his strikes. He is a bit raw, but in a few years he will definitely be fighting in the UFC.

Rest of the card from MMA in Asia.

74.5kg
David Alexander vs Brad Terry
Brad Terry defeats David Alexander by KO, rd

It is but his record is actually 4-1. He lost his debut fight to Shinji Sasaki.

Modern generation Korean fighter's records rarely illustrate their actual experience level because the amateur mma infrastructure in Korea is really deep now. Some of these young fighters have up to 20 + amateur fights before they go pro.

Hmm, with fighter like Soo Chul Kim I agree with you on this one.
You should report to Sherdog to fix his record.

Sherdog has so many Korean records messed up from missing bouts to split profiles. Glad Bum could pull it off, hopefully video surfaces

It happens even with european names.

I remember an italian HW that now is something like 7-0, and in Sherdog is 2-0; previously he was in the FightFinder with 2 different profiles and 2 surnames (both spelled in a wrong way), one with italian nationality and one with slovenian nationality (cauz it referred to his matches in Slovenia).

Back