Pro-Beijing NBA vs Pro-HongKong Houston Rockets: a foreshadowing for MMA?

Random thought.

What china is doing regarding their illegal immigration and their war on terror is something to be admired. It has 0 to do with religion and everything to do with law and safety. They don’t give a shit about political correctness. If u sneak in their country illegally, u go to jail and get shipped back. If you are thought to be linked with terrorist networks, u get locked up. Theres plenty of muslims who live in china just fine.

But of course when an american sjw sees some country locking up muslims it must be about race or religious oppression. China doesnt give a fuck about race or religion, they care about money and safety. Being racist and locking up muslims is bad business. Use ur head.

So the parents knowingly broke the law and put their kids in these “camps”?
And please stop watching CNN to get your information about America.
But I thought their the most trusted news network and is not just them is MSNBC, CBS, vox, buzzfeed, new York Times, Washington post, every talk show etc and this is also coming out of mouths of you government officials in congressional hearing so this must be trust. If is fake then i don't understand why would US elected government and major new make up lies about Americans making America look like a Nazi's.

But I thought their the most trusted news network and is not just them is MSNBC, CBS, vox, buzzfeed, new York Times, Washington post, every talk show etc and this is also coming out of mouths of you government officials in congressional hearing so this must be trust. If is fake then i don't understand why would US elected government and major new make up lies about Americans making America look like a Nazi's.
Honestly to sell papers. It’s a business.
And if by “elected officials” Im assuming you’re referring to democrats. They still haven’t come to grips with losing an election 4yrs ago so they have an agenda and it’s definitely not running this country. They want to take away guns and have open borders but their security guards carry and they live in gated communities.

Who gives a fuck, the Aliens will be here soon anyway.
I fucking hope so.

And its not even worth jumping into the conversation here really because what I thought I knew about China is totally different than what I have experienced living in China the last 15 months. And learning about America from the perspective that Chinese get is also interesting.

It's really difficult to even trust any source nowadays. I teach history here in China, and its made me really critical of any history book I have ever read, let alone primary source material.

Everyone has an agenda, so now I just try and do cool shit and be nice to the people around me. Pretending to be "woke" is a waste of time

What the fuck ever...watch the fights and quit crying about politics.
Put on some good fights yearly and that’s all we should care about in this forum, quit crying about who’s sucks more. The only time that should matter on here is if it’s about a fighter during a fight. Find a new forum for your agendas.

And before you political justice warriors come after me let me help you....

I don’t give a shit about the suffering in the world. I’m a rich entitled American posting this from the comfort of a 5 star hotel in Europe.
Naked on my bed watching fights at 5 in the morning. Life is good :)

Honestly to sell papers. It’s a business.
And if by “elected officials” Im assuming you’re referring to democrats. They still haven’t come to grips with losing an election 4yrs ago so they have an agenda and it’s definitely not running this country. They want to take away guns and have open borders but their security guards carry and they live in gated communities.
But they are still elected by the state's right ? So why ultra blue state's like C.A, st Francisco etc are super rich yet streets are filled with shit, homeless people, used needles, rats, out breaks of every type of disease known to men, rolling blackouts yet they still want more illegals to come in ?

But they are still elected by the state's right ? So why ultra blue state's like C.A, st Francisco etc are super rich yet streets are filled with shit, homeless people, used needles, rats, out breaks of every type of disease known to men, rolling blackouts yet they still want more illegals to come in ?
So they can give them the right to vote and keep them in office (democrats)
And who represents California’s 12th district (San Francisco)? Nancy Pelosi, head of the Democratic Party.
Crazy country we live in.

Dana isn't paid to die on a hill that no major corporation is going to support.

Dude the Chinese are running concentration camps of Muslims whom they filter out to be murdered and have their organs harvested.

This isn't just the UFC anymore. Disney owns ESPN. They are all drooling over untapped riches with the full knowledge of what's happening.

At this stage if you support the Chinese government like this you are giving aid and comfort to war crimes. Ordinary Chinese citizens and people in visible positions may not have a choice or they suffer the consequences but that just makes it easier for everyone else to call this out. They won't. Not without enormous amount of pressure.

Remember the wealthy Western families backed Hitler and the Nazi war machine in some cases right to the end of the war without consequences. Some got criminal charges but that shit went on. Don't you think for one second things have changed. Those people live in a bubble. They don't think of ordinary people that aren't them as Human. Period.

I thought they were trying to make them assimilate, I'd love to see an article that supports your point (I'm not doubting you by the way)

So bunch of over privileged college students brain washed by their professors now dressed in black wearing mask protesting and beating up anyone who disagree with them. That sounds somewhat familiar to me.
They need put in jail for life, eh, comrade commissar?

Fuck outta here.

America is running a concentration camp too at their boarder too you need to get over that too.
If they really were concentration camps
People would stop trying to come in. hard to imagine Jewish people trying to get into Germany back in 1933.

If they really were concentration camps
People would stop trying to come in. hard to imagine Jewish people trying to get into Germany back in 1933.
Yes I know that was all a lie by the Democrats I'm just pointing out that people don't know anything about the re-education camp in China nobody even know whats what takes place or whos been held there they just point to a building and say all Muslims are been torture in there. If American government, main stream media can make up lies about concentration camp in America could this be a lie too ?

Yes I know that was all a lie by the Democrats I'm just pointing out that people don't know anything about the re-education camp in China nobody even know whats what takes place or whos been held there they just point to a building and say all Muslims are been torture in there. If American government, main stream media can make up lies about concentration camp in America could this be a lie too ?
Actually that’s a good point.

Yeah its crazy how some people have no idea or such a wrong view of an entire country.

My friend at work use to tell me that if u had a baby girl in china the government would come and just kill it lol. He was the typical npr listener who thinks all the info he gets is all facts.

He mistakened the 1 child per family rule to they just murdering baby girls. For those asking, the law hasn’t been in place since 2013. It was implemented in 1981 to curb overpopulation. They did not murder babies. People were fined. It was enforced on a provincial level, so many people still had multiple babies, especially wealthy people.

But yeah china has some shitty weird laws, but that can be said about any country thats different from us. Some people viewed our death penalty as evil too.

Yeah its crazy how some people have no idea or such a wrong view of an entire country.

My friend at work use to tell me that if u had a baby girl in china the government would come and just kill it lol. He was the typical npr listener who thinks all the info he gets is all facts.

He mistakened the 1 child per family rule to they just murdering baby girls. For those asking, the law hasn’t been in place since 2013. It was implemented in 1981 to curb overpopulation. They did not murder babies. People were fined. It was enforced on a provincial level, so many people still had multiple babies, especially wealthy people.

But yeah china has some shitty weird laws, but that can be said about any country thats different from us. Some people viewed our death penalty as evil too.
Good thing that US is a diverse country American people think other American people are crazy, .e.g conservatives pro lifers thinks abortion is baby murdering and who ever supports it are evil and liberals pro choices thinks not allowing abortion is oppressive to women and is sexist.

Back