Pro-Beijing NBA vs Pro-HongKong Houston Rockets: a foreshadowing for MMA?

I'm not American but even if I was don't assume people support the government. The vast majority of the masses wants and needs in the US are not addressed and haven't for decades.

Also none of this addresses the fact that China is running concentration camps. They are. You need to get over that fact.
America is running a concentration camp too at their boarder too you need to get over that too.

America is running a concentration camp too at their boarder too you need to get over that too.
America are also running concentration camp at their boarder too you need to get over that too and Americans are warmongers.

They are. Doesn't excuse what China is doing.
Gets your facts right China been under Muslim terror attack for so long is time to take action. I know plenty of Muslims in China living a good life having successful businesses those in the camp have connection or opening supportered terrorist groups. E.g people in US like ilhan omar, rashida tlaib would be in those camps by now supporting and connections to terrorist groups. China is not becoming like the rest of western Europe where Muslims are taking over.

Concentration camps?

That’s some derp logic.

America is being swarmed by third world cockroaches and they get vilified for locking up the illegal border jumpers in temporary jails until they figure out where to send them.

No one goes there unless they get caught trying to sneak in and circumvent the immigration process, and they can go home anytime they want, so piss off with that crybaby rhetoric.

America are also running concentration camp at their boarder too you need to get over that too and Americans are warmongers.

They are. Doesn't excuse what China is doing.
Indeed. China, Saudi Arabia, USA and similarly corrupt and deformed nations should be ostracized and kicked out of the UN. They are enemies of everything that's good and decent.

And I don't hate countries. I hate evil people. When you have legalized pedophilia, as in Saudi Arabia and USA, I have to question how many good people there are in those countries, because I cannot imagine a good person to be silent on this matter.

Concentration camps?

That’s some derp logic.

America is being swarmed by third world cockroaches and they get vilified for locking up the illegal border jumpers in temporary jails until they figure out where to send them.

No one goes there unless they get caught trying to sneak in and circumvent the immigration process, and they can go home anytime they want, so piss off with that crybaby rhetoric.
Really ? thats not what American main stream media, main stream publication, tech giants, high ranking elected government officials are telling me. Are you telling me that those high ranking official elected by the people of America telling lies to make America look bad ? no way get out of here.

Concentration camps?

That’s some derp logic.

The children of those "cockroaches" have themselves to blame.

You do know that the USA created this problem, by installing and supporting dictators and terrorists in South America? If the USA hadn't destroyed those countries, they wouldn't have to come to the USA. (They have created the same situation in Europe by setting the Middle East in flames.) If the South American countries had been poor, but livable everybody would benefit. Instead of having illegal immigrants and a fortified border, you could have had seasonal workers. People would come when there were work in the USA and leave when there weren't. Because the illegality wouldn't be an issue, they wouldn't fear leaving the USA.

This is so fricken simple a child could figure it out. What is it with grown ups and pretending simple things are hard? Is it to make themselves look smart/less retarded? War equals refugees. Yet grown-ups (pretend they) couldn't connect the dots between war in Iraq and refugees. We are supposed to listen to what those idiots have to say! How are those people employed? I guess idiots hire fellow idiots.

That NBA guy stirred up sooooooo much shit with his stupid tweet. It's not as if his tweet was going to be the decisive one that brings huge positive change to the entire world.

Fuck everyone who is supporting rioters and criminal savages in HK. The CCP is right.

Fuck everyone who is supporting rioters and criminal savages in HK. The CCP is right.
So bunch of over privileged college students brain washed by their professors now dressed in black wearing mask protesting and beating up anyone who disagree with them. That sounds somewhat familiar to me.

The children of those "cockroaches" have themselves to blame.

You do know that the USA created this problem, by installing and supporting dictators and terrorists in South America? If the USA hadn't destroyed those countries, they wouldn't have to come to the USA. (They have created the same situation in Europe by setting the Middle East in flames.) If the South American countries had been poor, but livable everybody would benefit. Instead of having illegal immigrants and a fortified border, you could have had seasonal workers. People would come when there were work in the USA and leave when there weren't. Because the illegality wouldn't be an issue, they wouldn't fear leaving the USA.

This is so fricken simple a child could figure it out. What is it with grown ups and pretending simple things are hard? Is it to make themselves look smart/less retarded? War equals refugees. Yet grown-ups (pretend they) couldn't connect the dots between war in Iraq and refugees. We are supposed to listen to what those idiots have to say! How are those people employed? I guess idiots hire fellow idiots.
Don't forget democrats keep incentivizing illegals to jump the fence, here we'll give you benefits and we'll protect in our sanctuary cities. Their sell out their own people for votes just to stay in power.

A concentration camp for illegals that they walk to?
I don’t remember the Jews walking into Germany to stay in their concentration camps.

A concentration camp for illegals that they walk to?
I don’t remember the Jews walking into Germany to stay in their concentration camps.
No I they walked into America by crossing the fence then CBP catch them take them back to camp where kids sleep in their own shit on the cold floor and have to drink out of the toilet I mean at least that what your ranking congressman, senators, main stream media are telling me.

No I they walked into America by crossing the fence then CBP catch them take them back to camp where kids sleep in their own shit on the cold floor and have to drink out of the toilet I mean at least that what your ranking congressman, senators, main stream media are telling me.
So the parents knowingly broke the law and put their kids in these “camps”?
And please stop watching CNN to get your information about America.

China is disgustingly petty. Twitter is supposed to be banned in China anyways. Who cares what that one guy said

Back