Pro Abortion group is upset about Doritos Superbowl Ad for humanizing fetuses

The bible is not against abortion. That was a position invented by the church as did they change definitions. Of course I suppose it depends on what 'bible' one adheres to.

Exodus 21:22-25 - If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]. (Read More...)

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill.

Luke 23:29 - For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

Psalms 127:3 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Exodus 23:7 - Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

Yeah only a crazy evil person would get angry about humanizing a baby at a mother's ultrasound.
Those that are pro-abortion should note that the only reason they're able to make such heartless, idiotic choices is because they were actually given a chance to live.

Believe...THAT!

Abortion is murder. I would post some more photos of what they do to those unborn babies, but I got dubs for it before.

You miss the point but whatever I have actually read the bible and I don't troll. Plus the status of a fetus and injection of the soul is after birth by all 'biblical' accounts. So in other words it was a largely invented position

Exodus 21:22-25 - If men strive, and hurt a woman with child, so that her fruit depart [from her], and yet no mischief follow: he shall be surely punished, according as the woman's husband will lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges [determine]. (Read More...)

Exodus 20:13 - Thou shalt not kill.

Luke 23:29 - For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed [are] the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.

Psalms 127:3 - Lo, children [are] an heritage of the LORD: [and] the fruit of the womb [is his] reward.

Exodus 23:7 - Keep thee far from a false matter; and the innocent and righteous slay thou not: for I will not justify the wicked.

lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_abortion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_abortion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism_and_abortion

^ You can't kill what isn't considered "human life" yet and is only considered 'potential life'. Plus thou shall not kill wasn't applied to fetuses. Furthermore, all give proper (some) justifications for abortion but do not fully support outright aborting whatever and for whatever reason. The truth is abortion can by historical texts and proper justification be justified.

But I see I am dealing with an amateur so continue to believe whatever the Church tells you. So my truth will fall on your deaf ears.

These murder advocates need to stfu

You miss the point but whatever I have actually read the bible and I don't troll. Plus the status of a fetus and injection of the soul is after birth by all 'biblical' accounts. So in other words it was a largely invented position
Abortion is an invented act by Satan and carried out by man. And a very evil one.

lol

^ You can't kill what isn't considered "human life" yet and is only considered 'potential life'. Plus thou shall not kill wasn't applied to fetuses. Furthermore, all give proper (some) justifications for abortion but do not fully support outright aborting whatever and for whatever reason. The truth is abortion can by historical texts and proper justification be justified.

But I see I am dealing with an amateur so continue to believe whatever the Church tells you. So my truth will fall on your deaf ears.
I wish we could show what abortion is. But we cannot here. God would not be happy with what goes on in those planned parenthood abortion clinics.

lol

I used the bible to justify why it's murder and you use Wikipedia lol and I'm the amateur lol

Your "truth" is nothing but lies.

Abortion is murder. I would post some more photos of what they do to those unborn babies, but I got dubs for it before.
AFAIK, according to the bible, (Exodus, at least) those who cause miscarriages will pay a fine as found just by the husband. It's only when harm is caused to the woman that the whole "eye for an eye" rule comes into effect. There's also a bit in Numbers that says if a woman is unfaithful to her husband and carries a child, then she must drink some poisoned water and miscarry (abort) her baby, and she becomes cursed.

These people are truly sick. It's not that they're pro-choice, they're pro-abortion. There is a big distinction there. It's one thing to say to yourself, "Well, I'm not a big fan of abortion, but I can't really tell women what to do with their bodies, especially if they've been raped, so I have to be pro-choice." It's another to be like these psychopaths who make it their lives' work to PROMOTE abortion. Abortion is their raison d'etre. Imagine dedicating your life to encouraging people to murder infants? It's beyond bizarre.

Abortion is an invented act by Satan and carried out by man. And a very evil one.

LOL yeah okay.
I used the bible to justify why it's murder and you use Wikipedia lol and I'm the amateur lol

Your "truth" is nothing but lies.

Yeah I can't do your homework for you. If you really want to know the truth you will dig into those links and then go further and realize that the Church literally makes things up as the years goes by.
AFAIK, according to the bible, (Exodus, at least) those who cause miscarriages will pay a fine as found just by the husband. It's only when harm is caused to the woman that the whole "eye for an eye" rule comes into effect. There's also a bit in Numbers that says if a woman is unfaithful to her husband and carries a child, then she must drink some poisoned water and miscarry (abort) her baby, and she becomes cursed.

He is troll I am convinced. In fact I am convinced that those who won't even look into this topic because it conflicts with whatever their pastor told them are trolls.

can you find that?

These people are truly sick. It's not that they're pro-choice, they're pro-abortion. There is a big distinction there. It's one thing to say to yourself, "Well, I'm not a big fan of abortion, but I can't really tell women what to do with their bodies, especially if they've been raped, so I have to be pro-choice." It's another to be like these psychopaths who make it their lives' work to PROMOTE abortion. Imagine dedicating your life to encouraging people to murder infants? It's beyond bizarre.
That's why I call them the Pro Death Crowd.

LOL yeah okay.

He is troll I am convinced. In fact I am convinced that those who won't even look into this topic because it conflicts with whatever their pastor told them are trolls.
Just because I don't agree with you, does not make me a troll.

Also, it was implied the baby was going to be born very soon. Hence the "any day now" comment. Only sick pro-abortion lunatics could deny that an 8+ month old "fetus" shouldn't be humanized. Gross.

Just because I don't agree with you, does not make me a troll.

You don't do your homework about your own religion you claim to adhere to. Just my opinion. It's also ungodly and dishonest to claim to know absolutes as so often done i.e., (this thread) . Only god can judge !

1200 years ago the religious authorities would be telling you a way different story.

You don't do your homework about your own religion you claim to adhere to. Just my opinion. It's also ungodly and dishonest to claim to know absolutes as so often done i.e., (this thread) . Only god can judge !

1200 years ago the religious authorities would be telling you a way different story.
Then promote abortion til your heart is content. I'm not your judge. You'll know the answer when this life is over.

But I'm doing you a favor by giving you the answer ahead of time. God is not happy with abortions.

Then promote abortion til your heart is content. I'm not your judge. You'll know the answer when this life is over.

There you go again promoting evil that only the devil could smile at. God knows what you are doing and he shakes his head. That vague self-righteous thought that your enemies will burn when in reality god (according to texts) will reserve the true punishment for you and those who judge like you are doing in this thread.

You will know in this life for life never ends.

can you find that?

Numbers 5:27
11Then the Lord said to Moses, 12“Speak to the Israelites and say to them: ‘If a man’s wife goes astray and is unfaithful to him 13so that another man has sexual relations with her, and this is hidden from her husband and her impurity is undetected (since there is no witness against her and she has not been caught in the act),14and if feelings of jealousy come over her husband and he suspects his wife and she is impure—or if he is jealous and suspects her even though she is not impure— 15then he is to take his wife to the priest. He must also take an offering of a tenth of an ephahc of barley flour on her behalf. He must not pour olive oil on it or put incense on it, because it is a grain offering for jealousy, a reminder-offering to draw attention to wrongdoing.

16“ ‘The priest shall bring her and have her stand before the Lord. 17Then he shall take some holy water in a clay jar and put some dust from the tabernacle floor into the water. 18After the priest has had the woman stand before the Lord, he shall loosen her hair and place in her hands the reminder-offering, the grain offering for jealousy, while he himself holds the bitter water that brings a curse. 19Then the priest shall put the woman under oath and say to her, “If no other man has had sexual relations with you and you have not gone astray and become impure while married to your husband, may this bitter water that brings a curse not harm you. 20But if you have gone astray while married to your husband and you have made yourself impure by having sexual relations with a man other than your husband”— 21here the priest is to put the woman under this curse—“may the Lord cause you to become a cursed among your people when he makes your womb miscarry and your abdomen swell. 22May this water that brings a curse enter your body so that your abdomen swells or your womb miscarries.”

“ ‘Then the woman is to say, “Amen. So be it.”

http://biblehub.com/niv/numbers/5.htm

He also asked Moses to conduct a census of all Israelite males, but only starting at one month and older. -

Numbers 3:39-40
14The Lord said to Moses in the Desert of Sinai, 15“Count the Levites by their families and clans. Count every male a month old or more.” 16So Moses counted them, as he was commanded by the word of the Lord.

http://biblehub.com/niv/numbers/3.htm

Exodus 21:22-25
22“And if men struggle with each other and strike a woman with child so that she has a miscarriage, yet there is no further injury, he shall surely be fined as the woman’s husband may demand of him; and he shall pay as the judges decide.23“But if there is any further injury, then you shall appoint as a penalty life for life,24eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
http://biblehub.com/nasb77/exodus/21.htm

So basically, if a man causes a woman to have a miscarriage, it is only a fine. If the woman is injured, it's eye for eye/life for life.

You know, I actually thought about posting this, but it seemed too sensationalist and trivial, and it would get written off as "They're just a few fringe nutjobs" anyways. In hindsight... Wish I had. You can only write off so many "fringe" nutjobs before they aren't the fringe any more - they're the norm.

It's still a very fringe minority of people. I could make a twitter and post outrageous stuff, but it wouldn't be a representation of the majority of people.

Back