PrivateMMA - Huge Cage Fighter gear sale

Well, this site quickly deteriorated. Has anyone actually gotten their merchandise?

Well, this site quickly deteriorated. Has anyone actually gotten their merchandise?

Those Puma watches look fairly underwhelming. And the Everlast deal wasn't exciting at all. I don't see it getting better any time soon...

Jaco was a good sale. Nothing good since. Shipping takes forever!

My shorts from the Cage Fighter sale arrived on Wed. They were slated to ship on Monday and that's when they did. I already had an identical pair and just needed to go down a size. They are completely legit, you just have to be willing to wait quite a while for the product to arrive.

I would pick up some stuff from the Jaco and Hayabusa sales if they had them again, I just wasn't willing to take another gamble before my first order arrived since it did seem a bit iffy to begin with. I was relieved when my order arrived.

My shorts from the Cage Fighter sale arrived on Wed. They were slated to ship on Monday and that's when they did. I already had an identical pair and just needed to go down a size. They are completely legit, you just have to be willing to wait quite a while for the product to arrive.

I would pick up some stuff from the Jaco and Hayabusa sales if they had them again, I just wasn't willing to take another gamble before my first order arrived since it did seem a bit iffy to begin with. I was relieved when my order arrived.

Good to hear, thx.

Received an email a few hours ago saying they shipped my Hayabusa jacket. Good to go so far!

Oh yeah, I was going to email you yesterday Bob. I got my Gladitoria shorts.

Just got my hayabusa shorts and shirt on the 13th. Kinda took awhile but saving some money On hayabusa stuff was worth it

Yeah, got my jacket. It arrived faster then I originally thought. The jacket was plastic sealed and all that. They even wrapped the jacket with some colored tissue paper... strange.

Too bad the jacket is real big for a medium, even with my monkey arms :(

Yeah, my stuff was wrapped in red and black tissue paper.

I'm a little disappointed but hold high hopes for the Death Clutch gear.

Yeah, my stuff was wrapped in red and black tissue paper.

I'm a little disappointed but hold high hopes for the Death Clutch gear.

You ordered the Familia Gladiatoria shorts, right? Which color did you get?

During the Cage Fighter sale, I ordered my second pair of the white/black ones which I like a lot. Picked up a black/red pair which has very sticky feeling printing throughout. I wonder why the printing is so different on the different colors of the FG shorts.

I got the White/Red, the same ones Wanderlei wore when he fought Chuck. I didn't notice a sticking feeling, strange. I did wash them already though.

I signed up on day 1. Not 1 deal that couldn't be had elsewhere for the same price without waiting a week for them to ship it as well.

I signed up on day 1. Not 1 deal that couldn't be had elsewhere for the same price without waiting a week for them to ship it as well.

I don't know. I've never seen Cage Fighter shorts go for 15 bucks, Gladitoria's for 20, or Hayabusa shorts for like 40 dollars new. I must be looking in the wrong places.

I got the White/Red, the same ones Wanderlei wore when he fought Chuck. I didn't notice a sticking feeling, strange. I did wash them already though.

Must only be on the black shorts, then. What didn't you like about them?

Must only be on the black shorts, then. What didn't you like about them?

I found out the hardway that the sizing runs huge. I ordered a 36 because sometimes a 34 is a bit too snug for my chunky ass and thighs, but these basically hang off of me.

Back