PrivateMMA - Huge Cage Fighter gear sale

Hopefully. I'd hate to walk around looking like a big douchebag in a shrunken gi jacket. :D

Haha "Fat guy in a little coat!"

Nah, you'll be getting more ass than a toilet seat.

Also, it looks like Ed Hardy is the brand that will go on sale after Jaco. I expect the Jaco sales to be very limited, like maybe 20% off.

Haha "Fat guy in a little coat!"

Nah, you'll be getting more ass than a toilet seat.

Also, it looks like Ed Hardy is the brand that will go on sale after Jaco. I expect the Jaco sales to be very limited, like maybe 20% off.

I imagine if they don't do better than 20% off with Jaco, people will stick to ordering from Jaco directly and use the LOCO20 code. Jaco offers very reasonable shipping as well.

I hope they do a great discount on Jaco but it's a really hot brand right now, and they aren't cheap. At best we can hope for a similar deal to the Hayabusa. I was really hoping for cheaper on the shorts though.

I hope they do a great discount on Jaco but it's a really hot brand right now, and they aren't cheap. At best we can hope for a similar deal to the Hayabusa. I was really hoping for cheaper on the shorts though.

Yeah, I haven't jumped on the deals they are offering for Hayabusa. They are good prices and I'd probably get a pair of shorts and a rashguard or two if I'd already received my shorts from the previous sale.

Those bag gloves are amazing and I'd be jealous about the price if I hadn't gotten a similar deal with free shipping from MMA Warehouse late last year.

Oh very nice. I absolutely love the Hayabusa gloves. They look so clean and fancy. Somewhat similar to the new line of Venum bag gloves.

I can't wait to get my CF Shorts. Unfortunately, it'll be like three weeks.

If I didn't just order some Fairtex bag gloves I may have bought the Busa gloves.

What's the motivation behind this site? I don't understand how they're selling stuff so cheap, or why.

Yep canada bites the dust again for this type of thing, doesnt seem to be shipping available here.

If I didn't just order some Fairtex bag gloves I may have bought the Busa gloves.

What's the motivation behind this site? I don't understand how they're selling stuff so cheap, or why.

Couldn't answer to the motivation, but I assume the cost from the manufacturer is very low. The Cage Fighter shirts they were selling could already be bought at $9.99 from the Cage Fighter site, but the shorts weren't marked down on the CF site.

I ordered a pair of the Fairtex super bag gloves as a backup to my Hayabusas, but I didn't like the feel of them at all by comparison.

Anybody know the sizing of the jacket? If it fits big? i'm on the short and "husky" side. :icon_lol: though i am losing wt.

What are your body dimensions, bud? I'll try and help. I'm 5'9 and 190, I'd probably wear a large since it goes over clothes.

Updated information from Fighters Market:

They are Legit.

We called Hayabusa today in order to find out more info about PrivateMMA.com. At first the sales manager didn't know who they were but after checking further he found out that this company is legit, but only have a very limited number of items available which won't be re-stocked.

Thanks for the information, and for checking that out. I know how hard most people work to get the gear that they need, and didn't want to see anyone get burned. I really am happy that they did check out, and people will get their purchases.

Ps. "Stratamagnus." Sorry for high jacking your thread with over caution. Please accept my apology.

:icon_chee

It's not a problem man. I would feel like the worst person alive if I was the reason a bunch of people got scammed. Especially Bob because he spent a lot of money, I'd just lose like 25 dollars.

Hey strata, thanks for the info. I'm 5'6 and was up to 220. now 195. aim to get to 170 by late winter. i hope. lift a little too so hopefully some of this wt is muscle:icon_chee. been training and have been getting alot of gear help from everyone here. ecs, rob, clamp and all the other people giving reviews. gotta stop reading cuz all i keep doing is buying gear!

Last edited:
Can you confirm no shipping to Canada? Because on the site it says shpping to Canada takes 3-10 days.

i emailed them, TWICE, and i received a form letter saying if you can't choose your country from the drop down then they don't ship to you...so for now, no Canada. :mad:

Jaco sale was good, but nothing I needed. I hope I can pick up some Everlast rash guards next week for about $10!

Yeah, I think Everlast will be much cheaper. Combat Sports was selling the Everlast mma shorts for like 25 bucks a few weeks back which is a huge discount. I hope for something similar.

Back