PrivateMMA - Huge Cage Fighter gear sale

Stratamagnus

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I just got this in the mail. It was from the UFC and apparently it's like an MMA Gear Club where you get exclusive deals. You can get fund for referring friends as well. I'm going to post my referral code to link you guys. There are great deals on shirts (10 bucks) and shorts are 20. They have the Wanderlei 2007 Gladitorias too.

Private MMA - Private Sales for the MMA fans

Edit: Also, on the 22 starts a Hayabusa sale. Not entirely sure what will get listed but it doesn't seem like junk.

Edit 2: I just bought a pair of shorts and shipping is cheap. It was only 5 bucks. This seems great.

Last edited:
Thanks for info,shame they do not ship internationally though.

Thanks for info,shame they do not ship internationally though.

Aww man, I didn't realize that. If I could, I'd do a deal where I'd ship it for you but I doubt it'd work out any cheaper than just buying in Europe/wherever.

Well it just opened up. It's affiliated with the UFC's store, so...

I'll update the thread when I get my stuff.

Well it just opened up. It's affiliated with the UFC's store, so...

I'll update the thread when I get my stuff.

I ordered a couple of pairs of shorts (the Familia Gladiatoria line is awesome and I was already planning on picking up another pair). Odd that they won't ship until Oct. 4th yet my card is being charged already. Do you know for a fact that it's affiliated with the UFC? I noticed a lot of similarities after going to the UFC's website, but they don't accept PayPal, etc...

Yeah, I will say I thought that was kinda odd that my stuff wasn't being shipped till then.

Well, it does say it's affiliated with the UFC store but it also had my information and used my UFC Store log in. So, it should be legit.

You do have me a little worried though...

Edit: I'm emailing the UFC store to make sure. I'm gonna feel like 10 cans of shark shit if this is a scam...

Cools, just stick around until I verify this is legit. I should hear back from the UFC in a few days.

i got this too and am curious to see what you hear...thanks!

also, if anyone wants to help me make some referral money pm me your email :)

i got this too and am curious to see what you hear...thanks!

also, if anyone wants to help me make some referral money pm me your email :)

Where did you hear about it? I'm curious since I didn't know about it until I saw this thread.

I got an email from the UFC Store, and it had a little advertisement. I assumed I got it because I had bought stuff through them before.

i am on the ufc mailing list and got an email bout this...i agree strat, looks legit and if it is then hopefully hayabusa's sale is similar.

Thanks for the reassurance Joker, I feel slightly less scared now.

Your message was like a huge warm embrace.

Of safety.

hahaha, um, thanks :icon_conf

I was just messing with you lol

I wonder if they'll put up like, legit Hayabusa equipment like shorts and rashies.

Or if we'll just get like, shirts. Or if the discounts will be as extreme.

Back