Private Company Cleared for 2017 Moon Mission

How will they get through the firmament though???

So you are telling me that you believe we built a functional rocket ship but decided not to use it? Why would the US do that?

A very good question. People often wonder if the moon landing is a hoax then why doesn't Russia or some other nation expose it. I've often wondered that as well but then I stumbled across the greatest conspiracy in human history and at first I ignored it for months as months.

It's quite simple really. NASA and the elite of the world needed to fake space in order to prove the globe Earth model. You see before NASA went to space and allegedly got a picture of the Earth, there was no visual evidence that the Earth was truly a ball. NASA needed to fake this evidence in order to prove the globe Earth in our minds.

2015-how-bigisthe-earth_nasa.png

You see without space travel NASA and company couldn't definitively put to rest that the Earth was a globe, yes at that point everyone already believed the Earth was a globe but visual "evidence" would make someone saying the contrary look like a complete nutjob.

Hmmmm
I'm not convinced

Here's a video of NASA admitting that they didn't actually take a picture of Earth but uses "strings of imagery" to design it. You can listen to the entire thing but I time stamped the most important part.

We don't live on a ball we live on a flat plane. All our senses tell us we live on a flat plane. If you want more info let me know.

Here's a video of NASA admitting that they didn't actually take a picture of Earth but uses "strings of imagery" to design it. You can listen to the entire thing but I time stamped the most important part.

We don't live on a ball we live on a flat plane. All our senses tell us we live on a flat plane. If you want more info let me know.

Just not doing it for me

I'm deeply skeptical of all this
I know it may seem crazy but all I'm asking is look at the evidence and examine it deeply. This documentary will show you the basics. People call us flat Earthers crazy without even looking at the evidence because they've been conditioned to do that. As I like to say watch the documentary at the very worst you'll get a laugh out of it.

I know it may seem crazy but all I'm asking is look at the evidence and examine it deeply. This documentary will show you the basics. People call us flat Earthers crazy without even looking at the evidence because they've been conditioned to do that. As I like to say watch the documentary at the very worst you'll get a laugh out of it.

Some guy trying to prove the Earth is flat, accidentally proves curvature of the Earth..

This is all just way too far fetched. If you had something more conclusive... but these youtube vids aren't wowing me

I'm all for it.
And best luck to them!
Go boldly where few men have been before.

I think you don´t have a proper understanding of what constitutes "evidence"..

Lets hope they dont do anything like alter the orbit of the moon even slightly which may cause shifts in tidal levels from which may cause some coastal cities to flood when its high tide or something.

LCROSS slammed in to the moon with the equivalent of a 2 ton blast, twice.
That was way bigger than what this company is proposing.

Scyther can you please keep your nonsense in your own threads? Let us have this one and let us enjoy the news.

Back