Prisoner's ending ? (Movie 2013)

callofdutyNBA

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Ok so this was hands down one of the greatest movies I've ever seen, just mind blowing !

But wtf was up with the ending ????

Did Loki (Jake Gyllenhal) find Hugh Jackman at the end ?? oh and Jake Gylanhal is really a underrated actor.

It was self explanitory...dummy.

Awesome movie!

It leaves it to the imagination. Yes he heard the whistle, but he was on the other side of the yard and possibly couldnt tell where it was coming from.

I thought it was a great movie, ending really gutted me because i was so into it. I would still recommend it though.

It leaves it to the imagination. Yes he heard the whistle, but he was on the other side of the yard and possibly couldnt tell where it was coming from.

I thought it was a great movie, ending really gutted me because i was so into it. I would still recommend it though.

haha, he just shrugged and walked away.

He found him. The movie made it clear in previous scenes. There wasn't a point in making the movie longer.

yea movie was pretty meh

Ending was obvious too. Of course he found him

It's up to interpretation to the viewers. Most will say he was found. But you can also argue the opposite. The ending makes the whole movie even better because people are like FUK! when the screen turns to credits not knowing for sure.

Similar to Inception, when the spin wobble. But that is already explained with great details by a movie fan of Christopher Nolan.

It's up to interpretation to the viewers. Most will say he was found. But you can also argue the opposite. The ending makes the whole movie even better because people are like FUK! when the screen turns to credits not knowing for sure.

Similar to Inception, when the spin wobble. But that is already explained with great details by a movie fan of Christopher Nolan.

No, he definitely found him. The only thing up to interpretation is whether or not he left him in there or let him out.

Fucking awesome movie.. Wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. Seemed to me like Jackman got saved, although the movie easily could have let him die. He did some terrible shit.

Even if Dover survived he's going to prison for the things he did to Alex. I understand he was doing it for his daughter but now he has deprived her of her father in the process. Loki would have saved her anyway. His sacrifice to go to the house was meaningless and ultimately doomed him possibly twice over.

They left it to your imagination. I'd like to think he died for the horrible torture he inflicted upon the mentally challenged guy. The movie was good but nothing special imo.

fuck Prisoners' ending. it was pretty obvious.
lets talk about the ending of another movie with Gylenhaal - Enemy!

couldn't get over Gyllenhaal's stupid fukn **** haircut.

Preach on, girlfriend. That was a fashion don't.

LOL. I honestly don't even remember the haircut.

prisoners%20jake.jpg

he looks like he should be tending bar with a bad attitude, not solving crimes.

Back