prison/jail time...

Did some time in jail but no prison. Been surrounded by about 7 cops with their guns pulled. I guess I'm just lucky no one's ever pressed charges against me. I did some pretty stupid shit when I was younger.

Answer the fucking thread Chillidog!

yeah! what he said!

2 nights in jail, no prison time. One year of probation after conviction. (They let me off easy because I'm a cute Asian boy, and cute Asian boys are never responsible):D :rolleyes:

Never, but there have been some close calls for fighting and marijuana possession.

Originally posted by Meat Fist
Answer the fucking thread Chillidog!

MOTHER FUCKIN CHILLIDOG!!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Wilhelm

Originally posted by colortrix
2 nights in jail, no prison time. One year of probation after conviction. (They let me off easy because I'm a cute Asian boy, and cute Asian boys are never responsible):D :rolleyes:

You are lucky... waylander was telling me, what him and his boyfriends, in the lock down do to you pretty boys :D

I have rocked the drunk tank about 5 times, that is about it!

Originally posted by punkmother

i am possibly looking at time though...i doubt it, i have assault charges pending from a fight that took place...the thing is i may have been the 1st to land a punch but it wasnt assault, it was a fight...

Man, I don't want to worry you, but there was some guy on the ADCC forums a while ago who got jumped by 2 guys in a bar. To defend himself, he caught one of them in a straight arm bar and broke his arm. As a result, he did 12 days in jail. But I guess as long you didn't injure the guy, you'll probably be OK

Originally posted by The Smithmeister
if an eyewitness can be produced to testify that you reacted to a threat in an appropriate manner, you should get off.

And here I thought watching his sister is what was getting him off....who knew?

yeah ii got for 14 - 20 a couple of years back for murder1 but slept with the warden and stole his keys and i got out.

Hehe I was in jail once, of course I was training Shootfighting in their facilities (sp?) :D

Back