Prison fight gets interrupted by taze

NewS

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
It's such a shame, white guy was doing a great comeback on black guy sucker punching him, he was ready to deliver a clean KO, possibly followed by some CTE stomps, only to be stopped by a taze. Lame.

It's such a shame, white guy was doing a great comeback on black guy sucker punching him, he was ready to deliver a clean KO, possibly followed by some CTE stomps, only to be stopped by a taze. Lame.

Its all good looks like he got one last good shot that rocked the dude right before the taze. Fight was over at that point anyways.

Looked like the ol' psychic knockout until the officers came into view

Black shirt guy is a crafty bugger

Ei51VXk.gif

I would have taken the taser in order to complete those last shots too.

Nice follow through on the retaliation.

Oh he got his cte no doubt, he was stumbling around dazed from the ass whooping, only the white dude got tazed.

Prison fights are the worst. Because the people that participate in them can't be locked up for assault so they should be illegal.

The ironiest of ironies: white guy is the one only one that ended up with CTE after getting tazed and his skull crashing on to the floor

It sounded like black dude said, "I was asleep, sir."

If so:
{<jordan}

Sure were, bruh.

The title of the video seems off, the dude in black isnt the bully, I think he said "wrong jail" when the guy was on the phone. Seemed like he was helping him out.

Sad that the victim who turned out to be the hero got tazed into head smashing on concrete CTE victim.

Back