Printable Threads?

badascan

Silver Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Is it possible to get "printable" copies of threads? The idea being, making a large thread readable offline. I have sporadic internet service and there is one specific thread i'd like to have in a word document for example. There is never a time when I could read a few hundred pages due to the inability to load new pages... If it's not currently possible, maybe that could be a perk of buying a platinum account...

Thanks!

There's an addon called export threads that allows you to copy/paste their content as plain text. I can try to get that installed.

There's an addon called export threads that allows you to copy/paste their content as plain text. I can try to get that installed.
Hey, thanks! That would be awesome. It's a simple thing but i'm sure it could be useful for users and it could be a benefit/minor incentive for plats. I appreciate it.

So I did a little looking and found a relatively easy way to save threads. File>Print>Click "Print to File" and in the "Name" tab select "microsoft print to PDF" if thats an option... then save it where ever you want. You will have to do this for each individual page...

Back