Pringles vs. Lays Stax which chip do you prefer of the two and what is your flavor?

I'm surprised you didn't make a thread of a guy who lost 80 lbs and shredded just by eating mcnuggets.

I think Stax is made in Mexico, so I chose Pringles to buy, but I don't eat these anymore. Trying to reduce salt intake.

Don't think I've ever had the lays but I don't really like pringles

Pringles seems like a ruined potato to me.

Pringles seems like a ruined potato to me.

Fun fact - Pringles aren't allowed to be called potato chips because they are only 42% potato.

A little off topic, but I found this interesting.

I’ve been reading a highly acclaimed, yet little read, sci-if series by Gene Wolfe. (book of the New Sun). I learned last night that he is an engineer and developed the machines that make Pringles.

Amen to that and not to mention, mascot as well!

He is 87 years old and still out there kicking ass:

Gene_Wolfe%2C_2005.png

I prefer Stax. Pringles are bland as fuck. Especially the salt and vinegar. They have close to zero flavor.

Pringles for sure, but...

Chip-Star-Butter-Shoyu-2017_1024x1024.JPG

Butter and soy sauce is a savory flavor combo that America needs to get onto

Stax all the way. I like tasting chips with my seasoning. Pringles are too thin and get overwhelmed by the seasoning.

Everytime i try a salt and vinegar chip or pork rhind i jump back, why do you like it? To me its Rancid
I love those too. Especially fresh out of the fryer.

Salt and vinegar is just a magical combination to me. I really like vinegar and salt adds a extra layer of flavor. Tart and salty.

Back