Princeton Study: U.S. No Longer An Actual Democracy

You need a study to tell you that? A Bush and Clinton in the upcoming election not clue enough for you?

It's the same problem everywhere. Not just the US. The Oligarchy is international in nature.

They bought up the major media too so they can just keep people squabbling amongst themselves and over issues that don't mean much in the grand scheme of things while they continue to clean up and continue to build their empire without much interference.

I'm surprised to learn America was at any point considered a democracy. But go figure the more regulation and regulatory agencies you invent the more businesses will become interested in politics.

Was it ever?

There is no pure democracy in any major nation.

I didn't see the part where citizens didn't get to vote for their representatives anymore

Honestly I don't care.

So what. Times change as humans evolve this is simply just a process in a greater scheme of things. Is it bad? Well that depends. Things are better than ever and humans are living longer and more comfortably (in the west/industrialized world that is). So yeah if all a bunch of Liberal kids in Princeton want to believe that we aren't in a democracy anymore than they can go ahead and do that but it does not affect the rest of us. To be quite honest as long as people have food, shelter, entertainment, and pleasure and aren't restricted from getting high or having sex then who cares who rules. I see this study as a conspiracy theorist study and it does more to harm their position than not.

Truthfully people just want Air conditioning, heating and want to know what Kim K is up to or what's on later this evening. Or hey is Tom Brady still suspended for 4 games?

And when was the US ever a democracy? Never. Nor should it be.

swad1g1xmyolckwhxvev.jpg

Was it ever truly a democracy...............................? :icon_chee Seems like a steady stream of repetitive governing.

If anything its more democratic now than the 20th century as we can use the internet to come together and get around the opinions being ingrained in us through media like TV and Newspaper.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back