Prime Woodley vs Masvidal

TerraRayzing

Little eagle soars again
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you think wins this? There was a lot of talk about this fight when woodley was champion.
Masvidal struggled against wrestlers but woodley isn't the type who would wrestle him all five rounds. Wondeboy did beat Masival but styles make fights and I don't think Masvidal is going to let Woodley hang out against the fence like Wondeboy did.

Prime Woodley is too explosive for Masivdal. Just look at how Woodley competed against WB and Till and compare that to Jorge's performances.

Woodley was a very flawed fighter even in his prime but I don't think Masvidal would be able to apply the pressure needed to throw Woodley off of his game. People forget that Masvidal was mostly known as a guy who constantly gave up close decisions because he was very lazy and didn't do enough to win which is not the way to beat Woodley.

I think Woodley wins a pretty lackluster fight mixing together the clinch, the odd opportune takedown, and some well timed power punches to sway a decision. Masvidal would probably complain after but still fail to understand the concept of points in prize fighting and then continue on the exact same mediocre journey as before

Both guys in prime I would go with Woodley.

Not so sure about that. Would sell my girlfriends nipple to find out though.

Look how Mas handled Cowboy
Cowboy was clearly shot then.

Lawler wasnt shot before Rory II. He would be too powerful down the stretch, and his recovery was all time great. Masvidal would been KO'd imo.

Back