Prime vs Prime: Miletich vs Condit

If prime Miletich was training now I think he could beat a lot of the fighters now days.

Condit, his striking is too technical and his cardio is superior as well/

Seriously? Condit by murder. Condit would beat prime hughes. The game has evolved leaps and bounds

I hope this a joke. Even then, it's a shitty one.

Prime hughes wouldnt be in the top 15 now. He dpesmt have the athleticism or skillset. He is slow, small, and one dimensional compared to todays top guys. He might be able to get condit down a few times but the end result is condit via tko

Condit takes it

I'd like to believe that we haven't seen Condit's prime yet.

Prime hughes wouldnt be in the top 15 now. He dpesmt have the athleticism or skillset. He is slow, small, and one dimensional compared to todays top guys. He might be able to get condit down a few times but the end result is condit via tko

The same COULD be said about Ben Askren... & look how he's doing.

Hughes > Condit. Would have made that the PvP instead of Pat but expected Hughes as the obvious favorite.

Condit is way more aggressive and skilled than anyone Miletich fought.

And even for his time, I really don't think he beat either Burnett or Saunders.
He also quit against Pele.

His biggest contribution is his gym, his knowledge, his coaching ability, and the grassroots to champ MMA movement that he started. MMA wouldn't be the same without his contributions.

watched a lot of Pats fights and i just wasnt impressed. I think Condit takes it fairly easy

condit via evolution. it's not always the case, but the gap between the two is greater than.... fedor/cain or even hughes/condit (hughes via UD)

condit via triangle or RNC

Last edited:
How decorated was Miletich's wrestling?

Kind of similar to Chuck Liddel. Competed in D1 which is an accomplishment in itself but not top of that level. Pat called himself a jujitsu fighter when he first entered the UFC.

Back