Drake

1350662164405.jpg

tumblr_m5u0reJGDM1ry1rm7o1_250.gif

VS

Shields,%20Jake%208.jpg

dyrjls_jpg.gif

How would it go down?

you-decide2.jpg

I'd say Franklin would have taken that one due to size and power. Shields only chance would be to wrestle fuck him.

Franklin, I can only assume he'd have the size advantage since he's a MW/LHW and Jake is a WW/MW and that wouldn't help Jake hold him down... Rich is much better on the feet and if Jake couldn't get it down I don't think it would last long.

I still think Franklin wins, its not like franklin has looked shitty in his last fights. Yea he got caught by cung but I think everyone would agree franklin could beat cung 8 out of 10 times.

I think that's interesting. I also think Rich could keep the fight standing and win a decision. He's athletic enough to avoid the takedown, which Jake is good, but not great at.

how I forecast the match:
round 1-Shields 10-9 wrestlefucks and octagon control
round 2-Franklin 10-9 stronger stand-up
round 3-Franklin 10-9 or possibly 10-8 stronger stand-up, tooling

Franklin FTW! I might even be underestimating Ace here, if he took round one it wouldn't surprise me. Shields would be jumping into deep water here imho, Franklin won't gas badly like Hendo.

Ace is extremely undervalued by most people on here. In his prime, he was a beast. I say he'd take it by decision or late TKO.

Whatever happened to rich? I think he'd get a late round tko or lose a split decision

Ace would stick and move all day on the most boring fighter to ever exist.

Ace is too strong and well rounded, he makes shield gas for a late fight ko/tko

I'm going to go with the MW champ who KO'd dudes at 205 over the WW with the worst striking in the UFC.

Back