Prime Tournament: Saenchai, diselnoi, Samart, Apidet, Somrak, Petrosyan, Buakaw and Sittchai

JustOnce

On Hiatus
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
Same size hypothetically
Muay thai rules

Brackets

1)Diselnoi
8)Sittchai

2)Samart
7)Buakaw

3)Apidet Sit Hirun
6)Petrosyan

4)Somrak Khamsing
5)Sanechai

why you have Somluck fighting Saenchai that's a dick move

same size like reach and height are same but they can keep original speed and body ?
or they have same everything , then slim guy like Diselnoi can add more muscle ?

ps. Somluck fighting Saenchai is hard to pick for sure

Why is Petrosyan in there?

Buakaw shouldn't be up there.

Petrosyan doesnt know how to do muay thai and will get elbow and clinched to death. save him for. kickboxing.

Put Rammon Dekkers in
Let Saenchai face Lerdsila PhuketTopTeam (Also very skilled fighter)

More fighters to put in:
Kongtoranee Payakaroon (Samart's brother. 5x lumpinee champion)
Orono Wor Petchpun
Namsaknoi Yudthagarngamtorn
Yodsanklai Fairtex
Jongsanan Fairtex
Sam - A Kaiyahadao
Yodwicha Khemmuaythaigym
Petchboonchu FA Group
Phetmorakot Wor Sangprapai
Sangmanee Sor Tienpo
Sakmongkol Sithchuchok
Coban Lookchaomaesaitong
Jomhod Kiatadisak
Changpuek Kiatsongrit
Youssef Boughanem (Even though i hate this guy, i admire his strength. Dislocated his shoulder 4 times in his early years of fighting against: Thepsutin, Aikpracha, Buakaw and Thongchai, he got really strong in 2017 and looks unstoppable now)

My Prediction:

Winner: Diselnoi
2nd: Samart
3rd: Apidet Sit Hirun/ Somrak / Namsaknoi [Could go to any of them]
The rest are too hard to rank.

Last edited:
I mean how can we even imagine fighters like Saenchai being the same hypothetical size as Disselnoi?

If we just leave them at their actual size I see it this way:

1)Diselnoi
8)Sittchai
= Disselnoi by size and clinch advantage

2)Samart
7)Buakaw
= close fight but Buakaw because of size difference

3)Apidet Sit Hirun
6)Petrosyan
= Apidet

4)Somrak Khamsing
5)Sanechai
= interesting fight, lots of faints and dodges but I'd probably pick Saenchai because of speed on the feet, stealing the decision.

Semi final 1
DIsselnoi vs. Buakaw
= Disselnoi by size and clinch advantage and overall more experience in stadium MT. If hypothetically Samart had beat Buakaw, then he would lose to Disselnoi here anyway.

Semi final 2
Apidet vs. Saenchai
= Saenchai

Final: Saenchai vs. Disselnoi
= probably Disselnoi because again massive size advantage

Prime Saenchai would probably win the tournament 6 times out of 10 if they were all the same size

Lol what have Petrosyan and Sittichai achieved under full Thai rule for them to belong in this tournament?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds dumb
6 out of 10?
So Saenchai would go 3-0 against Somrak, diselnoi and Samart 6 out of 10?

Fanboying much
Why would you create this thread and then call someone a dumb fanboy when you dont agree with the answer? Its a lot less dumb than adding Petrosyan to your tournament.

Saenchai in his prime for the majority of the time lost to fighters that were bigger. He would only really lose to Diselnoi but if they were the same size I think he would beat him more times than he lost to him.

Not sure about that, but Saenchai definitely has the greatest longevity of any fighter in Thai history, especially considering how often he fights.
At his age, other greats start losing to random cans, but Saenchai still manages just fine.

Back