Prime Tim Kennedy vs. Till - who takes it?

OneToeKO

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
If this matchup were to take place who you got? Assuming it takes place at middleweight.

My money is on Tim Kennedy. Both guys are certified killers, but I give the edge to Tim for a few reasons.

1. Till hasn’t yet faced someone with Kennedy’s grit and desire. His time serving the USA would do him wonders in this matchup.

2. Kennedy has bombs in both hands with the submission game as well. I think he cracks Till early and subs him.

3. Kennedy has an iron chin and would handle Tills power with ease. He handled Romero until Gay Jesus decided to cheat.

4. Tim has cardio for days, something that we haven’t yet seen with Till. His longer fights have recently been pretty inactive.

In summary, I think Tim handles Till. I like Till and think he’s on his way up but this is a matchup he does not win.

War Kennedy!

I'll say this after Saturday because I have no idea how good is Till's grappling. Tim can grind out a lot of good guys in his prime

What a fucking random fight?

I'm not sure Till even makes 185 at this point. He's really been getting touchy when asked about his weight lately.

Prime Kennedy was bigger than Till can get. I think Tim would take it.

Kennedy had a good chin and freakish retard strength when grappling. Till would verbally tap within 2 rounds.

Tim the whiner against Till the fake loudmouth... who cares I guess

Kennedy was a far better all around mma fighter. Kennedy dominates and it’s not even close at all. Till wouldn’t even land a single strike

A huge MW, who is a primary grappler, against a huge WW striker with no accurate measure of his overall grappling yet?

Till would still be the taller, longer man btw.

Tim gets a sub imo. Guessing kimura.

USADA would kill Kennedy weeks before the fight.

So I think Tim would take him down and beat him up.

If this matchup were to take place who you got? Assuming it takes place at middleweight.

My money is on Tim Kennedy. Both guys are certified killers, but I give the edge to Tim for a few reasons.

1. Till hasn’t yet faced someone with Kennedy’s grit and desire. His time serving the USA would do him wonders in this matchup.

2. Kennedy has bombs in both hands with the submission game as well. I think he cracks Till early and subs him.

3. Kennedy has an iron chin and would handle Tills power with ease. He handled Romero until Gay Jesus decided to cheat.

4. Tim has cardio for days, something that we haven’t yet seen with Till. His longer fights have recently been pretty inactive.

In summary, I think Tim handles Till. I like Till and think he’s on his way up but this is a matchup he does not win.

War Kennedy!

I would agree with your assessment. TK likely grinds him out and scores a late finish.

defend why you think Till is a certified killer please.

my answer is Kennedy.

Back