Prime Tank vs Black Beast

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Call me a complete tool but I think Tank lands that stiff jab and then finishes him.

Come at me...

Coin toss. Didn't know Tank Abbott had a prime. 2 absolutely terrible high level fighters. Would watch only on the condition that it was sanctioned for 1 round.

"Prime" Tank gets absolutely mauled by a hungover BB. Easily.

We need another Tank type fighter in the UFC..

The only thing Lewis would have to do is clinch him for a round and Tank would be done, his cardio is terrible while Derick has decent cardio for a HW. I love to watch back fights of Tank but he was terrible even by his days standards.

tankeeabottaho2.gif

vs

giphy.gif

How about Lewis vs the Vitor Roidmonster that beat Tank?

Does anyone remember that BB beat Roy already, the much more polished and trained version of Tank

any top ufc fighter from 20 years ago "in their prime" loses to anyone in their weight class from the current ufc roster

Tank can KO absolutely anyone on earth if he lands clean. He had about 60 seconds to do it before he gassed but he hit the concrete-jawed Cabbage Correira so hard that he woke up crying so yes... he easily could KO Black Beast as well. Would he? Probably about 20% of the time but Lewis is definitely not a world beater.

Guys like Lewis and Ngannou being ranked is proof that the sport hasn't "evolved" as much as people think. There are many one dimensional fighters still having success

Tank has never beaten a black man, let alone a Black Beast

Derrick waaaaaaaaaaay to explosive

Prime Tank benched 600 pounds. He would smash Lewis

Tank was complete shit, he would get mauled even by one of today's WW.

Prime Tank destroys him. Tank has dynamite in his hands and could move a lot quicker than prowl give him credit for back then. He would give him the Matua treatment.

Back