Prime Steven Seagal vs current CM Punk, who wins?

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seagal has traditional MMA training basis, can he beat CM Punk? we are talking about late 80s maybe early 90s Seagal here

steven-seagal-aikido-o.gif

Casey Ryback is untouchable

Seagull by belly smother

The only winner here is the sport of boxing, Jesus!.

Seagal is like 6'5 hes a big man he could beat cm punk

Considering he got choked out in his prime by an old man, I'd say he'd be in a tad bit of trouble.

Seagal via deadly techniques obviously.

200.gif

Considering he got choked out in his prime by an old man, I'd say he'd be in a tad bit of trouble.

Story goes that Seagal allowed Lebelle to apply the choke...He didn't get him in the choke in a fight...it was a demonstration.

As much as it pains me to say I'd have to go with prime Seagull

Casey Ryback doesn't need to be in his prime, or even in shape, to take care of Mr. Punk.

In fact, if Ryback was fighting with his hands tied he'll still knocking out and/or break limbs on any fighter on the UFC roster.

Luckily for Stipe, Cormier, Bisping and rest of the UFC-champions Ryback hasn't shown any real wholehearted desire to fight for the UFC

Not from every source I've read.

The story is that Libelle said he could choke Seagal out...Seagal didn't think he could. he claimed he could escape the choke. That is what I have read countless times...this was on a freaken movie set...they aren't going to have a "fight" on a movie set.

The story is that Libelle said he could choke Seagal out...Seagal didn't think he could. he claimed he could escape the choke. That is what I have read countless times...this was on a freaken movie set...they aren't going to have a "fight" on a movie set.

Ah, you might be right about that. I might have been confused about the details surrounding the choke out. Either way, I don't think Seagal was athletic or talented. He married into his belt rank.

Seagal had a terrible rep on the set too. Known for deliberately hurting extras and other actors. Quadros has a funny story floating around the internet about how Seagal was trying to kick him in the balls.

Prime seagal was circa 1994, he would wreck punks candy ass.
hard-to-kill-steven-seagal-1.jpg

Under Siege 2 was fucking shit.

Back