prime Shaq vs Cejudo MMA + street fight

Prime shaq 0 fight training? I think Henry could trip him up and take him down somehow.

TD/RNC. I love the Big Aristotle but if you don’t have training, no can defend

Have you guys bothered watching early MMA? There were a lot of matches with huge weight disparities.

And here's the thing...the little guy always ended up doing better than you expected. For instance, Craig Pittman was not only a muscular 6' 0" 265 pounder, but he was a champion wrestler, winning the USA Greco-Roman nationals twice, and finish 7th at the worlds.

Pittman would have destroyed a barely trained non-fighter like Shaq in his prime.

And yet, Pittman was tapped by 5'7", 140 pound Yuki Nakai.

Genki Sudo, who was about 165 pounds, tapped a 350+ pound Butterbean, another big guy who would destroy Shaq in a fight.

Cejudo weighs 150+ pounds, has way better wrestling than either guy, and deadly striking if he gets close enough.

What does he do? Probably circle around Shaq for a while, grab onto a single leg, and once he gets him down, either pound him out or sub him.

Have you guys bothered watching early MMA? There were a lot of matches with huge weight disparities.

And here's the thing...the little guy always ended up doing better than you expected. For instance, Craig Pittman was not only a muscular 6' 0" 265 pounder, but he was a champion wrestler, winning the USA Greco-Roman nationals twice, and finish 7th at the worlds.

Pittman would have destroyed a barely trained non-fighter like Shaq in his prime.

Genki Sudo, who was about 165 pounds, tapped a 350+ pound Butterbean, another big guy who would destroy Shaq in a fight.

Cejudo weighs 150+ pounds, has way better wrestling than either guy, and deadly striking if he gets close enough.

What does he do? Probably circle around Shaq for a while, grab onto a single leg, and once he gets him down, either pound him out or sub him.

i watched bob sapp vs big nog

and lol @butterbeannn

cejudo could win a dec. under MMA rules.

"under the right circumstances"

The Mountain would rape Conor

combat sports aint magic.

i watched bob sapp vs big nog

and lol @butterbeannn

What are you laughing at? Your own ignorance? Butterbean has made a career of quickly destroying oversized oafs who can't fight. Shaq would fit in perfectly.

iwillbebackin3weeks said:
cejudo could win a dec. under MMA rules.

You're an idiot who has never wrestled, boxed, or trained any other combat sport.

iwillbebackin3weeks said:
combat sports aint magic.

Neither is sheer physical size, fool. I think a lot of these topics are to reassure the OP's ego. "Yeah, I might be a fat piece of shit who has never trained a martial art in his life, but at 250 pounds, I can totally beat a UFC flyweight! Because...physics! Yeah! That's it!"

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no; a small, skilled wrestler, let alone an all-time great mixed martial artist like Cejudo, would toss you around and rape you with your own arm if he wanted to.

Incidentally, here's a neat video of a 158 pound wrestler (very close to what Cejudo walks around at) against a 339 pound bodybuilder.

Keep in mind the bodybuilder is in way better shape than Shaq, much younger, and seems to have some knowledge of how to wrestle. He still gets tossed around like a ragdoll.

What are you laughing at? Your own ignorance? Butterbean has made a career of quickly destroying oversized oafs who can't fight. Shaq would fit in perfectly.

You're an idiot who has never wrestled, boxed, or trained any other combat sport.

Neither is sheer physical size, fool. I think a lot of these topics are to reassure the OP's ego. "Yeah, I might be a fat piece of shit who has never trained a martial art in his life, but at 250 pounds, I can totally beat a UFC flyweight! Because...physics! Yeah! That's it!"

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but no; a small, skilled wrestler, let alone an all-time great mixed martial artist like Cejudo, would toss you around and rape you with your own arm if he wanted to.

Incidentally, here's a neat video of a 158 pound wrestler (very close to what Cejudo walks around at) against a 339 pound bodybuilder.

Keep in mind the bodybuilder is in way better shape than Shaq, much younger, and seems to have some knowledge of how to wrestle. He still gets tossed around like a ragdoll.

random bodybuilder & butterbean >>>>> PRIME Shaq?

Answer me this question first, since I do not want to waste my time.

I know most MMA fans (+ some boxing fans) are delusional, when it comes to size + how many years you have to train.

yeah but fighting doesn't works like maths, if x beat y and y beat z it doesn't mean that z necessarily means that x beat z
pittman, butterbean and the bodybuilder in the video are much smaller than shaq, and they are are big enough to beat shaq thanks to their training while being at the same time "small" enough to be beaten by a 130/140 lbs guy who far outclass them technically
shaq's tremendous size instead may be (i'm not sure about that but it may very well be true) past the point where a 5'4 130 lbs trained guy can still perform his techniques properly on him without being overwhelmed

Back