Prime Schaub vs. Modern Day Brock - who takes it?

Brock by good ole fashioned ground 'n' pound

…. Brock just was not that good: beat Mir (big woop), Herring, 90 year old Randy and lost to every other legit fighter. He was juiced to the tits for Hunt and would get smashed by him if clean....

Typical Brock hater, ignores that Randy was the defending Champion and defended against two Belt Holders. SMH

Last edited:
If it wasn’t for the Schaub doing nothing against Cyborg then talking shit about it afterwards as if he achieved some sort of victory, I’m sure he’d have more fans.

Does Braun come out and distract Brock... because Schaub only gets the win by being a company man for years and finally getting his push...

I give the edge to Schaub. Before his chin gave out he was an absolute killer with A level athleticism.

This also assumes Brock isn’t juiced btw.
Bork destroys him and lol @ schaub being a killer

People shit on Schaub but he beat Cro Cop standing. That is legit. As TS pointed out, it would be clean Brock, and a Prime (likely juiced up) Schaub could definitely beat him. I think he's a clown but a KO if definitely possible. Brock just was not that good: beat Mir (big woop), Herring, 90 year old Randy and lost to every other legit fighter. He was juiced to the tits for Hunt and would get smashed by him if clean. He just can not exact damage on his legit opponents without juice. He is like HW Vitor.

I think Mir and Randy were both way better than Schaub.

Mir was better than him everywhere. Schuab might have better takedowns but overall grappling it's not even close.

It’s just the cool thing to do to shit on Schaub. He was an average UFC fighter. How many Sherbro’s can say that? Or even know what it’s like to fight at that level? Zero

That said, I would be worried about him against any version of Brock. Fuck who knows though?
Schaub is a public MMA figure who says a lot of dumb shit... a lot. He makes a ton of money so congrats to him. But he deserves a lot of the shit that comes his way.

His most recent thing is that Dana and the UFC are absolutely terrible at their job (multi billion dollar company) and he could run the company better.
Could you imagine that meathead the president of any big company? He can't run a podcast without making a fool of himself.

This is how Brandon will be found centuries later....
screen-shot-2018-05-29-at-1-17-57-pm.png

I give the edge to Schaub. Before his chin gave out he was an absolute killer with A level athleticism.

This also assumes Brock isn’t juiced btw.

Dafaq is this you Brenda? You trolling from TFAK Podcast? Brenda would get KOed hard! "I think you would be surprised!" - Joe Rogan famous line

Back