Prime Rumble durring Chuck/Randy Era

How would 205 Rumble have done in this era? I cant help but think he would have been a legend and fucked chuck and randy up. If he was born 10 years earlier would he be a HOFer? i cant think of many guys who could have beat rumble from that era. He kills Tito, chuck and randy easily. What do you guys think?

This is a good example to show just how far MMA has come in the last 10-15 years.

Rumble gasses against Tito and Handy... probably walks right into one of Chucks classic set ups and gets finished with strikes.

Im old school, no way am I taking fuqqin Rumble over those warriors.

Chuck and specially Tito would have gone to sleep, Randy would need to go full Askren to have a shot

Nah.

I like Clementi but Clementi is no Chuck...Chuck had an iron jaw... Clementi was able to dodge the KO and gassed Rumble out.

Chuck would do the same.

Prime Tito would have Rumble down in less than 10 seconds.

you think so brotha? i will say its for sure one way or the other. Randy gets slept or he absolutely breaks mentally weak rumble. I just think the speed and power would be too much for Randy..it took even DC being able to get dropped and get up to beat him the first time..i dont think randy would have even been alive
Best version of Couture wins best Anthony version 10 times from 10, if fight goes longer than 1 minute. Lots can happen in one minute, but they are mirror images to each others in menthal department and stamina wise. Go natural!

Rumble would have mopped the division back then for sure.

I don't even think Randy had the skill/strength to get him down to be honest. Chuck would have been retired 10 fights earlier.

Johnson would have been KO'ing everybody in violent fashion.

Didn't Randy manage to put Brock on his back? Not talking prime here but Rumble's been taken down and choked out by Koscheck, Kurt 'Batman' Pellegrino, Vitor and DC x 2, I don't know if his wrestling is all that.

Back