Prime Royce Gracie vs Kabob - who takes it?

???

Royce beat Saku in 2007.

<{chips}>

I know ... I thought you were stupid enough not to notice, but I owned myself.

giphy.gif

You dont know what you´re talkin´about, Im afraid.
Sure I do. What did he do in his career exactly? He subbed a bunch of guys who had no fucking idea how to defend submissions, then he got the fuck beat out of him by Sakuraba and Hughes. He was nothing special at all.

Sure I do. What did he do in his career exactly? He subbed a bunch of guys who had no fucking idea how to defend submissions, then he got the fuck beat out of him by Sakuraba and Hughes. He was nothing special at all.
holy sh...lmao

ok, keep up with the good work,buddy...

Tell me more.

Well here's a few possibilities:

Kimra (Judo) Tapped Helio (BJJ)
Taktarov (Sambo) was ducked by the Rorion choreographed UFC. Oleg couldn't get in until the Gracies had left the scene. Wonder why. (Art Davie gave this testimony).
Sakuraba (Wrestling) beat 4 Gracies and became the 'Gracie Hunter'. Rickson ducked him and the Gracie era subsequently dieded.
couple of years later,
Fedor (Sambo/Judo) thumped the daylights out of Nog (who was regarded as an untouchable god of fighting going into the bout) from within the guard and the era of 'best fighter is a BJJ guy' forever dieded.
All these events brought to you by the strange null-cloud of 'non BJJ grappling'.

Ken knew grappling? In later years he significantly improved his jj. Have you watched that fight - Ken tapped out of pure panic...

If prime Royce was magically transported from the 90s to now - he couldn't beat anyone above 135 - and some of those guys beat him too. That's not a knock -Royce provided a basis for which the sport jumped off from. Appreciate him for what he was.

Everything you just said is moronic.

Royce in his prime never had any significant strength, athleticism, or well rounded skills. He didn't have much physical ability to depreciate.

Rigggght. Yet Royce (who was past his prime at the time) gave Yoshida a beating and was fine against him physically, when Wanderlei Silva had just had a lot of trouble with Yoshida about 6 weeks before that. Even in the rematch less than 1.5 years later, Yoshida still almost beat Wanderlei. Amazing how a guy who apparently sucks like Royce was able to do that. You are an idiot.

meathead wrecked Fedor
<Y2JSmirk>

Um, it was a double knock down and Meathead got on top first. It was a close to equal as you can get in a fight where one guy won by KO. If Fedor was a second faster it would have gone the other way.

Um, it was a double knock down and Meathead got on top first. It was a close to equal as you can get in a fight where one guy won by KO. If Fedor was a second faster it would have gone the other way.

Meathead wrecks him againm, but it doesnt matter, cuz this isnt Fedors best form.

almost as stupid as huge vs royce

These Are Our Posters.

I'm kind of glad these absolute idiots are posting. It's a good chance to block them and never have to see their worthless nonsense again. Sherdog becomes a better place.

I'm kind of glad these absolute idiots are posting. It's a good chance to block them and never have to see their worthless nonsense again. Sherdog becomes a better place.
we´re lucky though...today in this thread, they only went down to BWs to badmouth Hoyce... they normally go down to FLWs...

Royce would win because when he was in his prime Khabib was only 7 or 8 years old. I'm pretty sure Royce could beat an 8 year old.

Well here's a few possibilities:

Kimra (Judo) Tapped Helio (BJJ)
Taktarov (Sambo) was ducked by the Rorion choreographed UFC. Oleg couldn't get in until the Gracies had left the scene. Wonder why. (Art Davie gave this testimony).
Sakuraba (Wrestling) beat 4 Gracies and became the 'Gracie Hunter'. Rickson ducked him and the Gracie era subsequently dieded.
couple of years later,
Fedor (Sambo/Judo) thumped the daylights out of Nog (who was regarded as an untouchable god of fighting going into the bout) from within the guard and the era of 'best fighter is a BJJ guy' forever dieded.
All these events brought to you by the strange null-cloud of 'non BJJ grappling'.

I'm talking about in the UFC.

Back