Prime Nick Diaz beats Gaethje, tony and Conor

Guys explain to me how a prime nick diaz who stuck out his chin, threw his hands up in there and completely taunted and clowned a guy like robbie lawler and knocked him out would lose to these guys.

Guessing you’ve never been kicked in the leg .... Cyborg had him feeling it ....Gaethje would destroy him

The gaethje fight would be a lot like the robbie lawler fight. Justin would get clowned.

Guessing you’ve never been kicked in the leg .... Cyborg had him feeling it ....Gaethje would destroy him
Cyborg got arm barred with a gorgeous set up I might add. Prime Diaz had better cardio than any of the aforementioned fighters, as well as better bjj. He was a pressure fighter with a Granite chin and smooth technical boxing. I’ve been in the gym with him and felt like I was drowning, and I’ve sparred against many elites including Nate and have rarely felt that way the guy had that “it” factor. His work ethic in the gym and during road work was a sight to behold.

Gathje would wrestlefuck him and Tony would kill him with "spinning shit". He'd beat Conor though.

He can't beat Conor

Nate beat him once and fought him to a very close decision a second time. I think Nick would've whooped on Conor. The new and improved smarter Gaethje would be the toughest match up of the three IMO.

Prime Nick would have beaten Woodley and Usman and be the reigning WW GOAT Champ
CAD4337A-4823-40A5-9751-35933187F77B.jpeg

Gathje would wrestlefuck him and Tony would kill him with "spinning shit". He'd beat Conor though.

Gaethje's wrestling is mythical. Hes a striker who brawls. Nick would beat him up. Guy got knocked out by alvarez and poirier lol

Gaethje's wrestling is mythical. Hes a striker who brawls. Nick would beat him up. Guy got knocked out by alvarez and poirier lol
This is gonna sound 'tarded but I don't think Diaz picks up a win under USADA, and it's not because of steroids.

This is gonna sound 'tarded but I don't think Diaz picks up a win under USADA, and it's not because of steroids.

He'd beat them but they might strip him of a win because these bastards always screw over the working class man. Medical marijuana is legit.

Back