PRIME KEN SHAMROCK v PRIME BROCK

Matchup oriented sport. I could see Shamrock's strength neutralizing Brock maybe? Brock probably has the advantage in hand techniques. I'd favour Brock 80/20

I've always like Ken as I started watching the UFC around 1994 via VHS rentals, but Prime Shamrock is at best 210lbs soaking wet. Prime Brock murders him.

Screenshot-2020-11-01-UFC-6-Free-Fight-Ken-Shamrock-vs-Dan-Severn-1995.png

Last edited:
Shamrock by being the superior mixed martial artist.

well brock outweight him with 100+ pounds obvious win for brock

I wouldn’t say 100 pounds. I’d say juiced up Ken in prime was 225ish or so. A good sized LHW for sure but not 290 lbs of Beast Incarnate like Brock.

Brock by size and slightly less horrible cardio

Brock would beat the absolute piss out of Ken. Prime Brock is the Brock that had already been heel hooked and beat the crap out of Mir in the rematch. Ken has no chance against UFC 100 Brock Lesnar.

Prime Ken couldn’t beat the Nasty Boys and I’m a Shamrock fan.

I'd go with Brock but it wouldn't be impossible for Ken to win.

Lesnar would pound Smamrock into oblivion. We're talking prime Lesnar here who pounded Mir out pretty bad, what's Shamrock gonna do?

I've always like Ken as I started watching the UFC around 1994 via VHS rentals, but Prime Shamrock is at best 210lbs soaking wet. Prime Brock murders him.

Screenshot-2020-11-01-UFC-6-Free-Fight-Ken-Shamrock-vs-Dan-Severn-1995.png

For what it's worth, 260 lb olympic wrestler Dan Severn couldn't outwrestle Shamrock. Brock was only a college wrestler.

TS must be kidding. Shamrock is tiny next to Brock.

For what it's worth, 260 lb olympic wrestler Dan Severn couldn't outwrestle Shamrock. Brock was only a college wrestler.

Severn wasn't an Olympic wrestler. He lost at the Olympic trials and was an alternate a couple of times. Severn was also 37 years old and past his athletic prime when he fought Shamrock.

Back