Prime josh kos vs conor

Kos destroys him. But what made you even think of this hypothetical matchup?
I just want to see the drama all the trashtalk.josh koschek wont back down from a trashtalk :D

Even if they come into this fight weighing the same it would still be a mismatch. Kos stops Conor before it goes to the judges. Bad match-up for Conor

Interesting, I think Kos was too good on the ground.

Obviously he was a WW but he didn't see that big compared to Conor, probably around the same height too.
Nah he was a pretty big WW. Maybe similar in height but Kos would enjoy a huge strength advantage

Lmfao, Kos stood toe to toe with fucking Anthony Rumble Johnson...who was KO'ing every WW. Kos is stylistically the worst guy for Conor to fight. Extreme power in his hands and a nasty double

Nah he was a pretty big WW. Maybe similar in height but Kos would enjoy a huge strength advantage
He's bigger than Conor, but not really that big for 170. Medium sized WW at most imo.

Lmfao, Kos stood toe to toe with fucking Anthony Rumble Johnson...who was KO'ing every WW. Kos is stylistically the worst guy for Conor to fight. Extreme power in his hands and a nasty double
I'd say he WAS (/would have been) a very bad stylistic match for Conor.

But nowadays.... well, the last few years of his career have gone quite bad for him (sadly).
I'd actually would not completely rule out a Conor win against present time Kos.

I'd say he WAS (/would have been) a very bad stylistic match for Conor.

But nowadays.... well, the last few years of his career have gone quite bad for him (sadly).
I'd actually would not completely rule out a Conor win against present time Kos.

Oh for sure now I can see Conor starching him. Back in the day however he was a monster

Back