News Prime JDS vs Current JDS

Kongo is not Ngannou and has nowhere near his power. The fact Kongo was able to catch Cain so easily multiple times shows how poor his striking defense and lack of head movement is.
Didn’t said they were the same.
Ngannou is Kongo evolved ,thats why i called him (proto).
And IDT it was just a glancing blow.
Ngannou caught Cain with a upper while he was transitioning to grapple,he was basically on one leg coming down when he got hit.
Im not a Ngannou fan though,so you can take anyway you want.
I still think 2013 Cain puts Francis down and beats him in the ground 70/30.
We are in 2020 so Francis got lucky.

So because some people said he was in his prime, he must have been? Looked bad against Arlovski and Rogers AND his own camp said he was slowing down.
Looked bad in some of his trademark wins.. so was he never in his prime?

or are you the excuse police

Looked bad in some of his trademark wins.. so was he never in his prime?

or are you the excuse police
Lol never in his prime? Bad reading comprehension, I said nothing of the sort. You're using the inverse of that argument. No matter how shitty a fighter looks in victory he must be in his prime, because he won! That's stupid.

GSP came back after the acl injuries and defended 3 more times. Then left for years and came back to win the mw title. But anyone could see he was past his best after the acl tear.

Lol never in his prime? Bad reading comprehension, I said nothing of the sort. You're using the inverse of that argument. No matter how shitty a fighter looks in victory he must be in his prime, because he won! That's stupid.

GSP came back after the acl injuries and defended 3 more times. Then left for years and came back to win the mw title. But anyone could see he was past his best after the acl tear.
I have bad reading comprehension? You missed the entire point of the post. I’m convinced you don’t read and just can’t wait to respond regardless of understanding of the subject...

I’ll simplify it for you.

Fedor looked really bad in some of his most trademark wins... so please tell me what the excuse is there.

Prime JDS would have destroyed this JDS in 20 seconds.

Slow, stiff, chin high up in the air, no confidence, hand position like he's Gustafsson.

Just sad to see, hope he retires.
unfortunately i agree. Man i miss him in his prime. Ill never foget when he came in pretty unknown and melted Werdum with an uppercut. Only knew who he was because of Big Nog hyping him up

I have bad reading comprehension? You missed the entire point of the post. I’m convinced you don’t read and just can’t wait to respond regardless of understanding of the subject...

I’ll simplify it for you.

Fedor looked really bad in some of his most trademark wins... so please tell me what the excuse is there.
Nobody is making an excuse. It's not an excuse to say guys slow down as they age. He struggled pretty rarely in his prime. Before the Arlovski fight his camp and fans in general were seeing that he was slower and less tactical. He didn't look great against Arlovski and looked downright awful against Rogers.

Noticed you completely ignored the gsp comparison. He looked much slower and had much worse cardio after the acl injuries. Still managed 3 more ww defenses and became mw champ while out of prime.

Prime JDS had one of the most exciting and entertaining title runs ever. Prime JDS murders Stipe.

Yes.
He won 10 straight and several of those wins are against the best to ever do it (Werdum, Struve, Cro Cop, Gonzaga, Roy Nelson, Shane Carwin, Cain Velasquez, and Frank Mir).

Also has notable wins over Hunt, Stipe, Ben Rothwell, and Derrick Lewis.

Ridiculous resume.

Nobody is making an excuse. It's not an excuse to say guys slow down as they age. He struggled pretty rarely in his prime. Before the Arlovski fight his camp and fans in general were seeing that he was slower and less tactical. He didn't look great against Arlovski and looked downright awful against Rogers.

Noticed you completely ignored the gsp comparison. He looked much slower and had much worse cardio after the acl injuries. Still managed 3 more ww defenses and became mw champ while out of prime.
I don’t get how bringing up a major injury of GSP is equivalent to Fedor looking bad in some of his PRIDE wins.

Back