News Prime JDS vs Current JDS

Francis stole Junior sole make him look like lil kid

Junior is done before Francis match he would have destroyed blade he scare to be KO since he feel the PREDATOR POWER

A guy who has been koed that many times and took all that damage from cain because hes 1 dimensional and gets hit. Look at his losses. He doesnt have good tdd or grappling so he has to box. Good yes, great no.
But you said that era of HWs was weak which is the most imbecilic thing you can say considering JDS beat the current champ.

Fuck off, troll

Prime JDS would have destroyed this JDS in 20 seconds.

Slow, stiff, chin high up in the air, no confidence, hand position like he's Gustafsson.

Just sad to see, hope he retires.

I don´t know, he was much more athletic and had some good kicks, his whole boxing focus fucked him up but he always had a flaw of backpedaling with his lead hand down for some odd reason and in the last fight he kept his hands too low fearing a take down, just stupid, he could have kept distance moving and with kicks.

He would have a good chance of beating todays top HW but it would not be easy

God I miss 9 years ago
junior-dos-santos1.jpg
This !!
I miss prime JDS soo much!
Favorite fighter no doubt.

dude any Prime fighter would destroy their current selves.

even :
Prime Hughes vs K-1 Hughes
Prime Reem vs Horse Meat Reem
Prime BJ vs Motivated BJ
Prime Chuck vs That Look in his Eye Chuck
Prime Cain vs Sea Level Cain
etc

Prime JDS and Gone JDS is the same fighter.
Difference is the previous had confidence on himself(power and chin)and the later don’t.

Edit.
The best argument i can find to his downfall is his huge upgrade in Pussy.

Last edited:
I think two current JDSs could take him

Prime JDS beats current JDS by countering one of those lead uppercuts from he's been throwing from his hip

Prime or not, wtf are his coaches doing letting him spam uppercuts without setting them up?

His deterioration really is incredible.

All the knockouts haven't had anything like the same impact on Overeem, for example

Prime JDS would have destroyed this JDS in 20 seconds.

Slow, stiff, chin high up in the air, no confidence, hand position like he's Gustafsson.

Just sad to see, hope he retires.
be kind!
Cain took his confidence and his soul.

His only fault is for having so much heart, he endured such beatings.

Prime JDS was fast, his hand speed was really good for HW, but these days he has lost a lot of his speed and he is very tentative and hesitant. I always love JDS, great guy

Newsflash mma fighters lose, im sure youll be calling khabib overrated soon enough.
Yes especially HW division fighters. Except for Fedors 10 years, none get very long streaks. But jds just want well rounded. He was winning against similar fighters, but guys like blades would run thru him on most occasions then and now.

Yes especially HW division fighters. Except for Fedors 10 years, none get very long streaks. But jds just want well rounded. He was winning against similar fighters, but guys like blades would run thru him on most occasions then and now.
Disagree

Outside of Cain and maybe Cormier, prime JDS beats any HW in history. He would torch Stipe, Fedor, and even Ngannou.
Lol no. PRIME JDS took 3 rounds to beat past Prime Cro Cop who was 10 years older than him and had 100 more fights.

Sure he might have been able to beat prime Fedor, but Fedor in his prime equally could smashed prime JDS.

Its amusing too that Fedor haters criticise anyone who said he was out of his prime at 34-35, when now Junior looks like his peak was probably at 31.... The Pride fighters apparently needed to keep fighting at the top of their ability for a long time where any mention of being out of their prime was met by ridicule and accusations of 'excuses' ... Now UFC fighters like JDS start to show the exact same post-prime tendencies, but but being "past their prime" is suddenly legit.

Prime Cigano could KO Ngannou. He was vicious.
Dammit. Growing old sucks.

His deterioration really is incredible.

All the knockouts haven't had anything like the same impact on Overeem, for example

"Too tough for his own good" comes to mind, when Reem gets hurt he tends to get finished were as JDS stood up to a hell of a lot of punishment vs Cain and indeed in wins over Hunt, Stipe, etc afterwards.

Plus I don't think Reem was ever as dependant on being quick, with Jnr a lot of them effectiveness of that big overhand was just how fast it was.

Prime JDS and Gone JDS is the same fighter.
Difference is the previous had confidence on himself(power and chin)and the later don’t.

really? Have you seen how slow JDS is today compared to his days prior to Cain?

Back