Prime Fedor's style is the key to beating Jones

Agreed, Dc was pressuring but not as much as i thought he would like Cain pressuring Jds. He was walking Jones down but if he was busier with his hands like his corner was advising him too combined with a one shot KO power ala Fedor Jones might be stopped.

I believe the only way to Beat jones is a Ko or Submission, dammit i wished Vitor had pulled that arm bar off haha

DC did the right thing but didn't seem to have the gas to do it as well as he needed to win.

Which is weird since he's never gassed before. But I guess he wasn't allowed to set the pace like he usually does.

Prime fedor had the style to beat anyone. The guy was crazy good

Fedor can beat anyone, but so can jones. Would've been a fight for the ages. Fedors right hand, clinch game, hand traps, power and speed vs jones size, clinch, wrestling, elbows and creativity. Kettlebell fedor was a steamroller

I'm still waiting on Cormiers team to expose that Cormier was actually injured and fought anyways. It was either that or Cormier simply didn't believe in himself because the explosiveness that got him the nickname black Fedor simply wasn't there.

So in other words you are waiting for an excuse you can latch onto to discredit the win.

A fight between Prime Fedor and Jon Jones would resemble Fedor/Sylvia. A blitzkrieg with a lightning - fast win for Emelianenko.

tumblr_m3w0o3qN1b1r4cusio2_500.gif

Not even Prime Fedor living off a steady diet of Prime Rib and riding into battle atop Optimus Prime could stop Jones. Stop with the Prime Fedor threads....he's old/retired Fedor! And it's been awhile now...

I can see prime Fedor beating Jones in the ring a lot easier than the cage.

Not even Prime Fedor living off a steady diet of Prime Rib and riding into battle atop Optimus Prime could stop Jones. Stop with the Prime Fedor threads....he's old/retired Fedor! And it's been awhile now...

Fedor is a crutch around here. If there's anyone you don't like--Jones, Cain, Lesnar right after he beat Mir, etc.--just pull the "prime" Fedor card.

I'm still waiting on Cormiers team to expose that Cormier was actually injured and fought anyways. It was either that or Cormier simply didn't believe in himself because the explosiveness that got him the nickname black Fedor simply wasn't there.

Isn't there even a slight possibility that jones was just the better fighter?

Fedor is a crutch around here. If there's anyone you don't like--Jones, Cain, Lesnar right after he beat Mir, etc.--just pull the "prime" Fedor card.

I'd sooner pull the Harold Howard In A Wife-Beater Card before pulling the Prime Fedor card. If people don't realize Prime Fedor has been discussed and analyzed in at least 2,000,000 different scenarios and topics, then they are not lurking enough or just don't keep up with current MMA enough to add any relevant discussion other than 'Prime Fedor would beat him TROLOLoL'

i can see using 2009 tim sylvia as a gauge for jon jones. sounds legit.

It's about being a better fighter, these "little gameplans" are not going to beat the best guys.

Back