Prime Fedor was unbeatable

No serious fan considers the Kohsaka fight a loss. Your bias is showing.

You guys are hilarious.
  • Don't join a tourney if you don't want to potentially accrue losses from otherwise NCs. NCs aren't allowed as someone needs to win to advance. Tough luck.
  • Fedor was perfectly capable of just dodging the elbow and never getting hit in the first place. He's the one who missed his dodge.
  • It was an elbow, not a freak glove stitching accident like Couture suffered. Elbows shouldn't even be illegal to begin with.
  • Fedor himself said the issue was actually that Arona had cut him, and Kohsaka reopened that cut. Arona's was perfectly legally landed (and therefore could've possibly stopped him then too). The issue was he was already cut, and that could've opened at any point. Not just this 1 elbow. We didn't get to see any other strikes that could've opened it too.
Cry more.

Prime Fedor is the best fighter I've ever seen

Only new fans that started watching recently will say otherwise

Fedor is the GOAT
Not true at all. This has been a debate for well over 15 years now. It was and still is a hot topic between the UFC and pride fans.

You guys are hilarious.
  • Don't join a tourney if you don't want to potentially accrue losses from otherwise NCs. NCs aren't allowed as someone needs to win to advance. Tough luck.
  • Fedor was perfectly capable of just dodging the elbow and never getting hit in the first place. He's the one who missed his dodge.
  • Fedor himself said the issue was actually that Arona had cut him, and Kohsaka reopened that cut. Arona's was perfectly legally landed (and therefore could've possibly stopped him then too). The issue was he was already cut, and that could've opened at any point. Not just this 1 elbow. We didn't get to see any other strikes that could've opened it too.
Cry more.
I'm not particularly emotionally invested in it, but to say that Kohsaka beat Fedor without discussing the circumstances is inaccurate at best, dishonest at worst.

I'm not particularly emotionally invested in it, but to say that Kohsaka beat Fedor without discussing the circumstances is inaccurate at best, dishonest at worst.
A shitty loss is still a loss though. It's like knocking yourself out or suffering an injury you weren't "beaten" by the other guy but you still lose.

When exactly did he stop being in his prime then?
Serious question bc he lost to Doom nearly 11 years ago and the fight before that was the rogers ko win that everyone loves to whore out when speaking of fedor.
Not trying to be a dick but it was pretty damn obvious to every single person that has actually followed his entire career he was already past it before even the Arlovski fight. For multiple reason but it was clear.

All old fighters lose . Show me one that hasn't.

Oh NVM, just saw your join date lol.
been a fan for 5 years just bored I know fedor was great and beat the best in pride also

Fedor_Emelianenko3.0.0__1_.0.0.jpg

also casual isn't an insult

Not trying to be a dick but it was pretty damn obvious to every single person that has actually followed his entire career he was already past it before even the Arlovski fight. For multiple reason but it was clear.
Please elaborate? He killed Tim in 36 seconds before the AA fight.

A shitty loss is still a loss though. It's like knocking yourself out or suffering an injury you weren't "beaten" by the other guy but you still lose.
Well, shit happens in a fight, certainly. I am just questioning listing the Kohsaka fight as proof that he's beatable. Obviously everyone is beatable, even Prime Fedor. But Prime Fedor was never convincingly defeated.

Well, shit happens in a fight, certainly. I am just questioning listing the Kohsaka fight as proof that he's beatable. Obviously everyone is beatable, even Prime Fedor. But Prime Fedor was never convincingly defeated.
Now that I will agree with you on.

You guys are hilarious.
  • It was an elbow, not a freak glove stitching accident like Couture suffered. Elbows shouldn't even be illegal to begin with.
Cry more.

What a dummy lol. No wonder your mother named you a MARK lol

MMA is the best sport with the most garbage ass fans. Pathetic losers lol.

The only sport where "fans" dismiss and disrespect the history and legends of the sport.

You literally don't see this in any other sport lol

Dana should he proud of the army of cucks he created.

Ah yes, cause there's no greater indicator of being past your prime than being the #3 Sambo competitor in the entire world.
Aleksandr Karelin got the silver medal in Greco-Roman Wrestling at the Olympics in 2000, but that doesn't mean he was in his prime.

Why do I have to explain this to you?

Prime GSP tapped to strikes to natural flyweight Matt Serra
Whatever happened to that guy? I imagine after suffering such a disgrace he hung his head in shame, never to be heard from again..

Nobody is unbeatable ! He was the best ever ( it is a fact ) but even in hos prime he proved he was beatable ( even in winning ) :
Fujita
Coleman ( was dominated in wrestling )
Hunt ( Hunt was very unskilled in BJJ and dominated Fedor for few minutes )

Could of used some fucking hl edit fuck turned into an AS hl nvm true goat AS

Please elaborate? He killed Tim in 36 seconds before the AA fight.
By the time he fought Arlovski he already had 30 fights. Then on top of that he had a world champion sambo career simultaneously for like 10 years. 2 combat sports at the same time. That is a TON of mileage. People simply don't have that many fights, and do that much brutal training and stay 100% physically or mentally.

On top of that, his priorities changed. He was no longer fighting to put food on the table for his family with that raging fire that he got from growing up poorer. He started dabbling in politics, which took up a lot of his time. His body started to change as he openly said he no longer did any kind of weight training. In stead of being a methodical, calculating assassin he started exclusively head hunting. All of these things, the writing was on the walls.

In pride with fixed fights. We saw what happened when he came to the US

Yes, we did.
giphy.gif

27-fedorvsarlovski.gif

When exactly did he stop being in his prime then?
Serious question bc he lost to Doom nearly 11 years ago and the fight before that was the rogers ko win that everyone loves to whore out when speaking of fedor.

I'm not sure any actual fan of his would say that was his prime.

People think everyone is supposed to be a guy who lasts at the top for 20 years or something or as if how people trained/ate/how often they fought is the same 20 years ago as it is today.

If you want to see him at his best, watch between 2003 and 2005.

The fight you're speaking about with Rogers was in 2009.

There's very few fighters who are CHAMPIONS, that stay champions for that long (whether he had a title or not at that point, he was still regarded as the #1 HW fighter on the planet).

Back