Prime Fedor was unbeatable

I'll never forget watching this dude get seismic tossed on his neck by a freak athlete and then making him scream in pain from a kimura 30 seconds later

There isn't a human being in history I'd favor to beat purime Fedor in a fight
Except Randleman (journeyman LHW with a .500 record) would've literally killed him if the fight took place on any surface other than a padded canvas lmao.

If Randleman could do that, imagine what Lesnar or Cormier would do.

I mean, except against

Arona
Kohsaka
Fujita
Randleman
Nog II
Werdum
Bigfoot
Hendo

Apart from those fights, sure.

2007-2008; he went from the gold medal at the World Sambo Championships to the bronze medal, he'd been competing in Sambo for ten years, competing in MMA for eight years, and it was around this time he started utilizing less grappling and did more head hunting in his fights.

Ah yes, cause there's no greater indicator of being past your prime than being the #3 Sambo competitor in the entire world.

Except Randleman (journeyman LHW with a .500 record) would've literally killed him if the fight took place on any surface other than a padded canvas lmao.

If Randleman could do that, imagine what Lesnar or Cormier would do.
Oh you mean MMA legend who debatably beat Bas Rutten Kevin Randleman? Yeah what a bum...

I mean, except against

Arona
Kohsaka
Fujita
Randleman
Nog II
Werdum
Bigfoot
Hendo

Apart from those fights, sure.
No serious fan considers the Kohsaka fight a loss. Your bias is showing.

At only 6 feet tall, I had always hoped to see him fight some of the greats at LHW.

You're really responding to an account that was made this week and will be banned by summer lol
I try not to be too elitist about stuff like that. But in this case the guy is making white belts look bad.

No serious fan considers the Kohsaka fight a loss. Your bias is showing.
That's so iffy. It was technically illegal but it was a God damn elbow which should not have been an illegal move to begin with. I see both arguments but the one fight I'd say he "lost" was to Arona.

Back