Prime Fedor vs prime Cormier - who wins and how?

Close call. DC wins if it turns into a grappling/wrestling match, but Fedor would be too much standing for Cormier especially in a ring with his pressure.

Fedor via superior striking. Very tough fight for both. Not easy by any means. DC would definitely score some takedowns and do some damage on the ground but eventually when the fight is back on the feet Fedor lands a big shot, swarms and gets the TKO victory.

Not an answer.... Shogun had "elite" escapes from the bottom with his diving for a single, until he ran into bones who planned for it.

What's your point? Fedor is a million times more explosive than Shogun, and the much better grappler.

Fedor's one of the most active scramblers and submission attempt fighters, ever.

And Fedor could KO, or hurt DC to the body before it even hits the mat, so this whole grappling talk could be a moot point.

In the PRIDE ring / rules / scoring, maybe Fedor. In the UFC cage / unified rules / scoring probably Cormier.

Cormier would have the upper-hand overall though. He can take the fight wherever he wants. But Fedor has ridiculous hand-speed and intelligence. He could outsmart him / crack him, but Cormier has taken big shots from AJ and went on to whip is ass.

DC via grappling knowledge superior to that of the likes Fedor subbed. Fedor would not be landing basic arm bars on DC.

In a cage btw.

What's your point? Fedor is a million times more explosive than Shogun, and the much better grappler.

Fedor's one of the most active scramblers and submission attempt fighters, ever.

And Fedor could KO, or hurt DC to the body before it even hits the mat, so this whole grappling talk could be a moot point.

I was replying to a post about Fedor's grappling. You replied to me..... I don't consider Fedor elite off his back because he hasn't submitted anyone elite from his back. And when a border line top 10 Bigfoot got him down it was a stomping.

People that didn't watch Fedor live have no idea how amazing he was. Picture Dini be ick Cruz's
I was replying to a post about Fedor's grappling. You replied to me..... I don't consider Fedor elite off his back because he hasn't submitted anyone elite from his back. And when a border line top 10 Bigfoot got him down it was a stomping.

Past prime Fedor, buddeh.

Current Cormier would pound Current Fedor, but Prime Fedor would absolutely wreck Prime Cormier.

Tough one to call. Both guys insanely hard to finish in their primes. Fedor hits harder and overall has better striking. Wrestling is obviously DC but Fedor will go for subs off his back.

Fedor has 2 many weapons DC too predictable

we know prime Fedor was unbeatable but prime cormier not so. what do you think who takes it and how? fight takes place in a ring.
fedor wins. no need to explain. fedor armbars jon jones in his rime aswell

Cormier is a beast and can eat a punch

My vote is with him

Wrestling and ground and pound

DC would win id assume Fedor is great but DC is something else man battle of the two giant killers

Back