Prime Fedor vs Jon Jones

A lot of noobs exposing themselves here. Prime Fedor isn't an easy fight for anyone, anywhere, ever. And I'm not a Fedor mark.

Jones is scared of fighting any HW; let alone the HW GOAT.

Edit: by scared I meant scared he will take a big punch and lose his perfect record. I don't think he's actually afraid.

Last edited:
again vitor was one moment in one fight. randleman was one moment in fedor's career. fujita one moment.

don't make sambo this magical practice. knees would not work against him if he uses them right. and jones is a very smart fighter (unlike arlovski). you're assuming it's fedor initiating the clinch when jones is very good at initiating the clinch to navigate from strength (range) to strength (clinch). lindland was able to easily initiate what he wanted (clinch).

again, fedor has great judo. jones fought a great olympic wrestler. i know you discount that but it's foolish to do so.
Fedors sambo is up there with Penns dirty boxing as one of the great MMA powers of mythical proportions.

Fighter A may have x, y and z BUT......Sambo CANCELS THEM OUT.

Ridiculous.

Jones wouldn't be able to handle Fedor's speed+power+agility. Jones is a slow-mo fighter compared to Prime Fedor. Prime Machida was able to blitz Jones with his tiny ass.

Also, if Vitor was able to slap an armbar, Fedor would take that arm back to Stary Oskol.
If Hunt was able to get full mount, Jones would mash his face into a bloody mess.

Please. Jones would toss his ass around with ease.

Fedor is too athletic, too quick, hits too hard, and he pressures too well. Jones couldn't stick to oblique kicks and spinning back elbows. Jones is also very hittable. There is a huge difference in power between Gus and Fedor. Fedor has hurt everyone he has touched. Jones has shown a good chin, but he's been stung a few times and Fedor is on another level.

Fedor in his prime was a monster in the clinch, and Jones isn't known for his power double.

I just don't think Jones could dictate range like he's used to and he eats some bombs trying.
Just a bunch of pro Fedor hyperbole, this post is.

Fedor is too athletic, too quick, hits too hard, and he pressures too well. Jones couldn't stick to oblique kicks and spinning back elbows. Jones is also very hittable. There is a huge difference in power between Gus and Fedor. Fedor has hurt everyone he has touched. Jones has shown a good chin, but he's been stung a few times and Fedor is on another level.

Fedor in his prime was a monster in the clinch, and Jones isn't known for his power double.

I just don't think Jones could dictate range like he's used to and he eats some bombs trying.
Go to bed

I don't ever remember Jon Jones being hurt in a fight

Fedor was getting hurt even when he was in his prime.

Jones is just on another level.

Only way Fedor could win is by wild flurry

Guys this retard thinks Mark Coleman is a better fighter than Daniel Cormier lol, it must kill you inside knowing Fedor turned out to be a dud when he left Japan and entered the modern era
<JonesLaugh>

Coleman was a beast at late 90s and early 2000 , UFC HW champ, pride GP HW champ.

Win over him back then means a fucking lot.

But i didn't imply he is better than DC, you troll.

If it wasn't wasn't banned then it's not cheating. Fighters dont make the rules it it doesnt matter if they were against it or not. Fedor didn't have to sign that contract if he didn't want to . Stop making excuses for losses. If you sign a contract to fight someone that's it. Done deal. If the fighter doesn't complain after a loss then his pansy ass huggers should make up excuses

If you have tst of 50+ yo, don't fight or admit you were doping all the career.
Fucking murican double standarts. Legal cheating.

Look at those TRT fighters records after they dropped the TRT.

Yeah right. This bald guy wouldn't last one round with Jon Jones...LMFAO!!!!

iu

Sure buddy, that's the same Fedor that fought Crocop...He is the shadow of himself in your gif, look at his legs...

Fedor-Mirko-Cro-Cop.gif

Just curious as what Prime Fedor was? Like Pride and below? He looked like a different fighter under organizations that didn’t encourage roofs so him and Jones at least have that in common.

I doubt prime Fedor could go up against a younger HW version of DC.

I wish DC stayed in HW and was a sociopath like Jon Jones where he takes out his friend Cain and consecutively defends his HW belt. He would've retired undefeated with the most defense in HW history.

Jones got rocked by Rashad's head kick.

Vitor broke his elbow with arm bar.

Gus boxed him up real bad in his first fight.

23ldysy.jpg

I doubt prime Fedor could go up against a younger HW version of DC.

I wish DC stayed in HW and was a sociopath like Jon Jones where he takes out his friend Cain and consecutively defends his HW belt. He would've retired undefeated with the most defense in HW history.

My dream is Fedor winning Bellator HW GP and fight DC after he beats Brock.

Jones looks too scared to go to HW.

My dream fight is not Fedor vs Jones, but its Fedor vs Cormier, that would be a epic and very interesting matchup

Sure buddy, that's the same Fedor that fought Crocop...He is the shadow of himself in your gif, look at his legs...

Fedor-Mirko-Cro-Cop.gif

Lol. A SHADOW of fedor should DESTROY a journeyman boxer in an MMA bout. but he barely won by a cunt hair in a split decision

So before usada u believe jon fought all clean fighters fighting in the biggest mma organization in the world? All those guys he beat are clean but jon was the only cheater? Wheres ur proof they where all clean back then?

The guy I was quoted got technical with his argument so I decided to do the same. Wheres your proof they weren't clean?
<{1-2}>

I didnt claim they where clean in the first place the other guy claimed that jones was the only steroid abuser and all he fought before where innocent clean figjhters fighting in the bighest org in the world without drug testing. . If he was the first to claim it then he needs to prove it first right?dude could get reported for fighter bashing.

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back